X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace is such a sick movie.

Comment

• Whats a good action movie and maybe a good comedy i should DL I'm off of wrok and its to hot out side to do anything so any suggestions? Thanks.
      they said i couldn't play football i was too small
      they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
      they said i couldn't play baseball at all
      & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

• Children of Men.

Amazing movie. The atmosphere and the way it was filmed blew me away. It felt so real and since the movie itself isn't that far from a realistic future world it made you think about every scene.

9/10 - I dunno about a 10/10, maybe I'll change my mind after thinking a little about it.
        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 07-18-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Children of Men.

Amazing movie. The atmosphere and the way it was filmed blew me away. It felt so real and since the movie itself isn't that far from a realistic future world it made you think about every scene.

9/10 - I dunno about a 10/10, maybe I'll change my mind after thinking a little about it.
          yeah i liked that movie too

i'd like to watch a movie with such an atmosphere again

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
            yeah i liked that movie tooi'd like to watch a movie with such an atmosphere again
            Indeed---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------Watched Who Am I? with Jackie Chan once again today. Love that movie, one of his best. His stunt/fighting ceography (dunno how to spell it) is amazing and he's so witty and smart when it comes to all the stunts and fighting.

Comment

• Has anyone read about these death threats going around to critics giving the Dark Knight Rises a bad review?

Comment

• looking for found-footage films like "The Devil Inside", "Blair Witch Project", "Rec" or"Paranormal Activity"

anybody witch any suggestions?

bout to watch "Horsemen"

Comment

• Originally posted by lil_wayne View Post
                  looking for found-footage films like "The Devil Inside", "Blair Witch Project", "Rec" or"Paranormal Activity"anybody witch any suggestions?bout to watch "Horsemen"
                  I dunno if it was you I suggested it to you, but "Grave Encounters" is good when you think about it's just a low budget horror movie. I think it was scary and the story and plot was amazing tbh. 7/10
                  Last edited by ProBitaz.; 07-19-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Watching Fat Albert before i hit this pool

Comment

I dunno if it was you I suggested it to you, but "Grave Encounters" is good when you think about it's just a low budget horror movie. I think it was scary and the story and plot was amazing tbh. 7/10
                      10/10

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                        10/10
                        Glad you also like it. I'm just not throwing my 10's out unless they're perfect. It could sneak up to an 8 though for me.

Comment

will check it

seen "Horsemen" today. i'd give it a 7,5/10 or even a 8/10

perfect length & it was thrilling.

Comment

Working...
                          X