X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Watched Paranormal Activity 3..

Same shit all over imo. Still boring, still cheap scares, still waste of time. The great thing about all the 3 of em is the last couple of mins. No need to see 40-60 mins of doors smacking, things falling down etc.

Comment

Originally posted by super View Post
      All these new Supposed Scary Movies are the becoming the same paranormal shit over and over again, I mean unless ur like 12 and under, theres really nothing you havent seen. I guess as you get older you loose creativeness so it seems
      CO-muthafuckin'-SIGN !

Comment

The Devil Inside wasn't scary at all just pretty trippy manee!

Comment

My torrent download is fuckin' slow man! Waitin' on that "Drive" to be done, but it's not even close. -___-

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Aight, I found a movie to watch - Pulp Fiction.

Yes I've never seen it, and it's because I've never really liked Tarantino and I know it will disappoint me. But oh well, I feel like it's a movie I have to watch cause of it's impact and a 9.0/10 on IMDb and acclaim from critics.
          I'll try to keep my expectations low tho, so I can enjoy it as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

Yes I've never seen it, and it's because I've never really liked Tarantino and I know it will disappoint me. But oh well, I feel like it's a movie I have to watch cause of it's impact and a 9.0/10 on IMDb and acclaim from critics.
            I'll try to keep my expectations low tho, so I can enjoy it as much as possible.
            Seriously? Tarantino is one of the greatest film makers ever wtf?

Comment

My torrent download is fuckin' slow man! Waitin' on that "Drive" to be done, but it's not even close. -___-

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

drive is a fantastic fucking film. but wait? you don't like tarantino? there's plenty of tarantino influence in drive. but pulp fiction's literally a masterpiece. i can understand how some people can get bored at times in his films, because the majority of it is almost entirely fueled by dialogue. but the dialogue is usually so sharp and entertaining for me that it doesn't matter. for example, the first scene in inglourious basterds; a lot of people thought it was boring, but that shit had me on the edge of my seat. QT does a great job building tension and delivering emotions to the audience. but i can't say it's for everybody, i guess.

watched a good old fashioned orgy the other day. it was pretty funny, i'd give it a 6.5, or a 7. jason sudeikis is in it, but i'm not too big of a fan of his.
              http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
              if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Got to make a cake for tomorrow, so didn't watch Pulp Fiction

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                Seriously? Tarantino is one of the greatest film makers ever wtf?
                It an opinion bruh, calm down, I didn't even say he sucked?

Comment

Got to make a cake for tomorrow, so didn't watch Pulp Fiction

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

It an opinion bruh, calm down, I didn't even say he sucked?
                  what did you think of kill bill? they were originally one movie, but he split them in half for major release. honestly i would have loved to see the director's cut.

Comment

Just watched 'In Time' it was an average film but I enjoyed watching it. It was a nice concept, I like new story ideas like that. Might watch Immortals now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                      what did you think of kill bill? they were originally one movie, but he split them in half for major release. honestly i would have loved to see the director's cut.
                      Loved the story, acting and fight sequences. But here'd where I don't understand Tarantino: why all them blood fountains? Blood just shootin out and shit. I don't think it fits in to the rest of the movie imo that it's suddenly a slasher...

Comment

haha, that's tarantino for you, man. the concept was an over the top, ode to old samurai films, revenge-flick. the films that it payed homage to used blood in a similar way, plus QT loves grindhouse films. grindhouse films are old B-cut exploitation movies that used excessive blood and violence among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ View Post
                          haha, that's tarantino for you, man. the concept was an over the top, ode to old samurai films, revenge-flick. the films that it payed homage to used blood in a similar way, plus QT loves grindhouse films. grindhouse films are old B-cut exploitation movies that used excessive blood and violence among other things.
                          I knew all that, but I don't like that kind of movies, so it kinda made it bad.

Comment

Working...
                          X