X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Movie Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    damn saw this too late. would have suggested fear and loathing in vegas to you
    ima check that out

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
      ima check that out
      it'll bring your high to a whooooooole nuther level lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Gonna pick up my Godfather boxset today

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          Gonna pick up my Godfather boxset today

damn nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
            damn nice
            Yeah man. Just picked it up a couple of mins ago together with Oceans and Platoon on blu ray too.

Comment

Watched the first half of Godfather yesterday. Gonna watch second half tomorrow, Avatar today (on blu-ray ofc).

Edit: Saw the rest of Godfather. Now, I've seen it before, but a damn long time ago so I only remembers bits of it. It was a good movie, but no matter what ppl says, this is imo overrated. Indeed great acting, indeed great dialuge, indeed beautiful movie making, but the greatest movie of all time? Nah. 8/10 tho
              Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-17-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Been watching Boardwalk Empire lately first season is good so far. Recommend it for anyone that's a fan of Steve Buscemi.

Going to see 21 Jump Street tonight, heard great things about this for a comedy and wanted to see it as soon as I saw the trailer months back. Can't wait.

Comment

• Watched Godfather Part I and II.

Loved the first one, I had my expectations too high for the second, although I still enjoyed it. Gonna watch Part III very soon and The Usual Suspects soon too.

Comment

• 21 Jump Street was pretty hilarious. The way the director did it was quite different, I can't quite explain it but it just made me like it quite a lot. Some pretty funny scenes in it as well. Defo worth a watch.

Comment

• 21 jumpstreet was awesome saw it last two days ago......definitely worth the money had a good laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        21 Jump Street was pretty hilarious. The way the director did it was quite different, I can't quite explain it but it just made me like it quite a lot. Some pretty funny scenes in it as well. Defo worth a watch.

can't wait for the blu ray lol. not gonna watch it in fucking german language, it would fuck the movie up haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                          damn saw this too late. would have suggested fear and loathing in vegas to you
                          oh man that movie is trippy as fuck!!!

i wish johnny depp still did work like that now hes just suckin tim burtons dick

Comment

Working...
                          X