X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    oh man that movie is trippy as fuck!!!

i wish johnny depp still did work like that now hes just suckin tim burtons dick
    lmao, so true

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Seen Thor a couple days ago for the first time. It was good

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post
        Seen Thor a couple days ago for the first time. It was good
        seems like they released all those movies at once so they could set the avengers up

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
          seems like they released all those movies at once so they could set the avengers up
          Yeah exactly lulz

Still enjoyed Thor tho. Iron Man was dope as hell, the second kinda sucked. Incredible Hulk was imo worse than the old Hulk, Captain America was average, and Green Lantern is one big fail imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            Yeah exactly lulz

Still enjoyed Thor tho. Iron Man was dope as hell, the second kinda sucked. Incredible Hulk was imo worse than the old Hulk, Captain America was average, and Green Lantern is one big fail imo.
            still havent seen those two yet

Comment

Yeah exactly lulz

I haven't even seen Green Lantern yet but Captain America is one of the worst movies ever. Like barely any action. I guess this movie is only good to americans

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Yeah exactly lulz

Green Lantern doesn't fall into this because he is DC not Marvel. And the old Hulk was defo not better than the new Hulk that come out... No way lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Green Lantern doesn't fall into this because he is DC not Marvel. And the old Hulk was defo not better than the new Hulk that come out... No way lol!
                  I don't understand why the old Hulk gets so much hate? I enjoyed it, and I hated the new one.
                  Well, everybody has different opinions.

Comment

I don't understand why the old Hulk gets so much hate? I enjoyed it, and I hated the new one.
                    Well, everybody has different opinions.
                    I don't hate it, but when someone says the old is better than the new, thats just crazy talk lol!!! But yeah everyone has their own opinions! I just can't wait for Avengers!! Like 1 month! Woo!

Comment

• gonna see 21 jump street tomorrow

Comment

• Just came back from seeing Project X.
                        Shit was cray!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          gonna see 21 jump street tomorrow
                          have fun wasting 12 dollars plus snacks to see joanna hill fall of a bicycle

Comment

Working...
                          X