Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched White Chicks for the god-knows-time. Still damn funny!

Comment

• Watching The Matrix @ 5:30 AM

Comment

• Monster's Ball

Comment

• Bout to watch Sherlock Holmes 2.

Comment

• Just bought Inglourious Basterds on blu-ray. Luv that movie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              Bout to watch Sherlock Holmes 2.
              Hehe I watched the blu ray yesterday. Fantastic movie. I surprisingly liked it even better than the first one.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Gonna watch American Beauty tonight unless I don't finish my essay lol

American Beauty was great! I laughed my ass off several times and it had enough heart and insanity to satisfy me with a good wicked movie. It was nothing like I expected tho. 8/10
                Last edited by ProBitaz.; 04-16-2012, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
                  Hehe I watched the blu ray yesterday. Fantastic movie. I surprisingly liked it even better than the first one.
                  Yeah same about Blu-Ray yesterday... Ermm I thought it was better than the first one I think... But I didn't think the first one lived up to the hype and maybe thats why I liked this one more because I wasn't expecting much but yeah it was OK. Nothing amazing.

Comment

• Robert Downey Jr. is the only reason to watch the sherlock holmes movies the other actors are pretty unmemorable

Comment

• Three st00ges >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                        Gonna watch American Beauty tonight unless I don't finish my essay lol

American Beauty was great! I laughed my ass off several times and it had enough heart and insanity to satisfy me with a good wicked movie. It was nothing like I expected tho. 8/10
                        Very good movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Yeah same about Blu-Ray yesterday... Ermm I thought it was better than the first one I think... But I didn't think the first one lived up to the hype and maybe thats why I liked this one more because I wasn't expecting much but yeah it was OK. Nothing amazing.
                          Looks like I have to see it. I had the same opinion as you on the first one. Didn't live up to what I was expectin'.
                          Originally posted by Cody View Post
                          Very good movie.
                          Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                          X