Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Amour yesterday. Man, this is one them films where I just don't know what to say, what to think or nothing. I was just sitting there afterwards starring at the credits.

Comment

• Finally watched City of God just now!

Great film!

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        Saw Amour yesterday. Man, this is one them films where I just don't know what to say, what to think or nothing. I was just sitting there afterwards starring at the credits.
        Same...

I've ordered all of those steelbooks (Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, etc.), I'll upload a photo later.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Same...

I've ordered all of those steelbooks (Casablanca, Maltese Falcon, etc.), I'll upload a photo later.
          Wow man, I didn't know you are a collector bruh! That's dope, can't wait to see.

I'll show some dope digipacks I'm gonna buy. Btw, just ordered the first 3 Indiana Jones in steelbook version (it's a pre-order tho, they are released in june ).

Comment

• Originally posted by thatdudedylan View Post
            who's gonna check out Spring Breakers? Selena Gomez is too sexy so I definitely gotta check it out!
            just for the female actors i will

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              just for the female actors i will
              Wut? We got dat James Franco-Riff Raff-looking mothafucka and Gucci 'Da Ice Cream Man' Mane!!

Comment

Wut? We got dat James Franco-Riff Raff-looking mothafucka and Gucci 'Da Ice Cream Man' Mane!!
                dont curr

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ABjerg[/MENTION] - sorry for bad quality but yeah

Comment

• @WeezYIsCraaazY - how is A Street Car... and The Treasure... ?? I've ben thinking about watching the last one, but since you got both movies I might as well ask for you opinion on em.

Comment

@WeezYIsCraaazY - how is A Street Car... and The Treasure... ?? I've ben thinking about watching the last one, but since you got both movies I might as well ask for you opinion on em.
                      I've been studying the play in English and the film is truly great. It might look like a camp piece of 50s drama, but trust me, it's not.

I haven't seen Treasure yet, but I'm a huge John Huston fan so I'll probably end up loving it.
                      I'll get back to you on that one when I've seen it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        I've been studying the play in English and the film is truly great. It might look like a camp piece of 50s drama, but trust me, it's not.

I haven't seen Treasure yet, but I'm a huge John Huston fan so I'll probably end up loving it.
                        I'll get back to you on that one when I've seen it.
                        I've got a break from school next week when I get back from London, so I'll probably watch both then.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatdudedylan View Post
                          who's gonna check out Spring Breakers? Selena Gomez is too sexy so I definitely gotta check it out!
                          She said she made Justin Bieber cry on that Letterman show

Justin keeps taking them L's over L's over L's lately
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X