This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
    You're in London yeah? You enjoying it over here? I liked We Will Rock you. Saw that years back... I thought they stopped it now? Guess not.

Just watched Amour... Like you, kinda speechless after that.
    Yeah I defiantly am. Beautiful city you got tbh. Going home tomorrow though. I'm so pissed I didn't get to see Singin' in the Rain musical!!!! God damn

And yeah Amour did something weird to your soul man or something lol
    Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-21-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Yeah I defiantly am. Beautiful city you got tbh. Going home tomorrow though. I'm so pissed I didn't get to see Singin' in the Rain musical!!!! God damn

And yeah Amour did something weird to your soul man or something lol
      Meh, I'm used to it, so it ain't beautiful to me lol!! I do love going into Central London though as I am only 20mins away. I spose Main London is pretty decent. Were you just here on holiday with family or something?

Comment

• has anyone seen the movie red with bruce willis in it??
        came out in 2010
        i might watch tonight

Comment

• It's cold and snowing badly outside man, looks like imma stay home tonight.....

which movie should I watch, Seven pounds or mr & mrs smith?....
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            has anyone seen the movie red with bruce willis in it??
            came out in 2010
            i might watch tonight
            its dope

Comment

• Life Of Pi is a good movie...

i recommend it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Meh, I'm used to it, so it ain't beautiful to me lol!! I do love going into Central London though as I am only 20mins away. I spose Main London is pretty decent. Were you just here on holiday with family or something?
                Yeah, of course. But I can assure you, that you have a nice city. Beautiful buildings/structures and patterns. Compared to Copenhagen it's a lot more heavy on the detail in the buildings and city itself. But yeah, I guess it's hard for someone to see that when they are so used to it.
                Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                has anyone seen the movie red with bruce willis in it??
                came out in 2010
                i might watch tonight
                Good fun tbh. The retired version of expendables.
                Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                It's cold and snowing badly outside man, looks like imma stay home tonight.....

which movie should I watch, Seven pounds or mr & mrs smith?....
                Seven Pounds is great. This movie is the most emotional movie I have ever seen. It gets me everytime man. Beautiful movie about life and death.

And maan it's snowy here too lol

Comment

Seven Pounds is great. This movie is the most emotional movie I have ever seen. It gets me everytime man. Beautiful movie about life and death.

And maan it's snowy here too lol
                  Yeah Seven Pounds is a really amazing movie, I ended up watching mr and mrs smith tho lol.

srsly tho, it's the end of march and it still snows
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Yeah Seven Pounds is a really amazing movie, I ended up watching mr and mrs smith tho lol.

srsly tho, it's the end of march and it still snows
                    Exactly. Like wtf is going on...

Comment

Yeah, of course. But I can assure you, that you have a nice city. Beautiful buildings/structures and patterns. Compared to Copenhagen it's a lot more heavy on the detail in the buildings and city itself. But yeah, I guess it's hard for someone to see that when they are so used to it.
                      Oh yea defo, London has A LOT of History which is why buildings are cool etc, some old shit over here! The Queen for one!

Comment

• Just got these in the mail.

edit: just noticed the BluRay is from UK (hence the 15 rating), but fortunately works just fine in my BluRay Player.

Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-22-2013, 10:50 PM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• Haven't been a fan of the big CGI-messes the past few trailers has given us for Iron Man 3. This little tv spot does look dope though. It looks more serious, more intense and more pictures of Sir Ben Kingsley as The Manderin!

@WeezYIsCraaazY received the Gone With the Wind Steelbook today. Another one to the collection. I'll see the other classics in the warner steel-wave soon, and then I'll order the steels if I like the movies.
                          Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-26-2013, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X