X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I watched Raid 2 last night, crazy film
    Ridiculously crazy... Bring on Raid 3 could be the most epic martial arts trilogy ever made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      Ridiculously crazy... Bring on Raid 3 could be the most epic martial arts trilogy ever made.
      It will be. I'm so fucking certain of it.

In Gareth we trust!

- - - Updated - - -

what to watch!?!

SPOILER[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        than you'll definitely love this one, highly recommend it
        thanks, can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post

In Gareth we trust!

- - - Updated - - -

what to watch!?!

SPOILER
          [/QUOTE]

godzilla....

lmao seriously though fox and the hound, the feels that movie brings out

Comment

Has a Raid 3 been confirmed yeah?

Comment

In Gareth we trust!

- - - Updated - - -

what to watch!?!

SPOILER
              [/QUOTE]

The Conjuring. Great horror movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
              Has a Raid 3 been confirmed yeah?
              Yes it was announced

Comment

• The Conjuring. Great horror movie[/QUOTE]
                Watched it back when it came out in the theatres. Indeed great horror movie. Fun you should mention it cause I just watched it again like 2 days ago.

Comment

The Conjuring. Great horror movie
                  Watched it back when it came out in the theatres. Indeed great horror movie. Fun you should mention it cause I just watched it again like 2 days ago. [/QUOTE]

Yeah for a modern Horror it was really great, saw it at the cinema too, nice and empty so nobody was there to ruin it with girly screams and laughing for 5 minutes after each scary bit.

Watched Need For Speed last night FINALLY... After waiting so long for a proper blu-ray copy to come out. Was decent, defo not some really bad corny movie like I thought it was gonna be, I think much of that was due to Aaron Paul and his good acting though.

Comment

• Fuck shit the reviews for Richard Linklater's BoyHood has been absolute fantastic! Can't wait seriously, I wanna watch it now so bad!

@WeezYIsCraaazY @Proof @Kuzz Any of y'all excited???

Last edited by ProBitaz.; 07-14-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Fuck shit the reviews for Richard Linklater's BoyHood has been absolute fantastic! Can't wait seriously, I wanna watch it now so bad!

Yeah I thought it looked good when I last saw it advertised in the cinema. Just seen the rating and reviews... Wow. 100% more excited. It takes place between 2002-14 which is most of my childhood from my low teens so I'm hoping for some nostalgia. Very excited to see it.

Comment

Fuck shit the reviews for Richard Linklater's BoyHood has been absolute fantastic! Can't wait seriously, I wanna watch it now so bad!

Hah, I was honestly about to go see it today but I couldn't find my debit card.

I'm off to see it tomorrow though. Really excited! I wasn't huge on Before Midnight, but I appreciated what it was trying to do.

Comment

Yeah I thought it looked good when I last saw it advertised in the cinema. Just seen the rating and reviews... Wow. 100% more excited. It takes place between 2002-14 which is most of my childhood from my low teens so I'm hoping for some nostalgia. Very excited to see it.
                          Yeah, personally I love the 'Before'-trilogy, so I can't wait to see what Linklater has been cooking up for the past 12 years lol.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Hah, I was honestly about to go see it today but I couldn't find my debit card.

I'm off to see it tomorrow though. Really excited! I wasn't huge on Before Midnight, but I appreciated what it was trying to do.
                          Lol funny coincidence! But please drop in and tell us your opinion on it after you've watched it.

I loved Before Midnight - I think the way the relationship between the two characters evolved over time are only natural and honest, and it fits the idea of the whole movie series perfectly. It's not a route that is as fun to go down as with the two others, but again, it's natural. Hopefully we'll see them again in 8 years!
                          Last edited by ProBitaz.; 07-14-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X