This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    you can go into details, Im still deciding if its worth a watch in a cinema or nah.. heard that the movie sets up for justice league most of the time which was bad is that true ?
    it does set up justice league ya, but the focus isn't really on that, its more about lex setting up superman to look bad to the public..

my problems with the movie were that the first half was a little slow, and i'm used to like 'build up' or slow movies but through it i was just thinking 'ok, when are they going to fight'....the movie jumped from scene to scene sooo randomly, wasn't hard to follow though, just something i noticed and i'm know alot of people had a problem with editing and pacing which this is part of the problem....
    final fight between batman and superman again....it was ok, it was about like 7 minutes long which again was underwhelming considering they titled the movie 'batman v superman', and final fight with doomsday again was just ok, nothing that really wowed me

overall, considering the hype around this and the 3 years they had to make this since they announced it, movie was a underwhelming in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      it does set up justice league ya, but the focus isn't really on that, its more about lex setting up superman to look bad to the public.. my problems with the movie were that the first half was a little slow, and i'm used to like 'build up' or slow movies but through it i was just thinking 'ok, when are they going to fight'....the movie jumped from scene to scene sooo randomly, wasn't hard to follow though, just something i noticed and i'm know alot of people had a problem with editing and pacing which this is part of the problem.... final fight between batman and superman again....it was ok, it was about like 7 minutes long which again was underwhelming considering they titled the movie 'batman v superman', and final fight with doomsday again was just ok, nothing that really wowed me overall, considering the hype around this and the 3 years they had to make this since they announced it, movie was a underwhelming in my opinion
      but would you watch it in theaters? im debating whether to wait for the DVD version which will be 3 hours long so they will include so many more scenes

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        but would you watch it in theaters? im debating whether to wait for the DVD version which will be 3 hours long so they will include so many more scenes
        honestly, i'd watch it just to see the big 3 on the big screen, other than that if i had the choice....i'd wait til dvd

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          The Point Break remake sucks

It doesn't look that great =/

But this does

I'll be watching Tarzan when it comes out

Comment

• ma nigga jonah put all his weight back on

Comment

honestly, i'd watch it just to see the big 3 on the big screen, other than that if i had the choice....i'd wait til dvd
              thats what im going to do i think friend. do you have any idea when it will be out? im hoping before suicide squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                thats what im going to do i think friend. do you have any idea when it will be out? im hoping before suicide squad?
                i read somewhere its coming out in june, im sure a good quality will leak before than though

Comment

i read somewhere its coming out in june, im sure a good quality will leak before than though
                  just 2 months? not bad

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      This movie looks so weird but funny

Comment

• Comment

• I finally watched the new Star Wars film today and as expected it sucked

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                          Is this a new one ???

Comment

Working...
                          X