No announcement yet.

Official - The Avengers Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also did a review for a website the other day, might as well post it. Here it is:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to tell you guys but Avengers Assemble is NOT a good movie, it's fucking AMAZING! I can safely say after two visits to the cinema in the same day to see it, that I would happily go a third time. This movie not only gave me goosebumps throughout a large portion of the film, but I also had a smile on my face for the entire day thinking about just how EPIC it was. And it has also seemed to have had a major impact on everybody even if you are not a marvel superhero geek. So to start off my advice would be, if you haven't yet seen it, go... GO NOW!

Now onto the movie itself. The reason why it has done so well, is not just because they have chucked a load of superheroes in one film and done a load of slow motion scenes *cough cough Transformers*. It is quite simply how they made it. They managed to give equal screen time to most of the main characters, as well as many collaboration scenes which was great. Also the film wasn't just jam packed with pure action throughout, the characters actually developed as the movie went on and you got a good insight into the mind of some of the superheroes, especially some of the less known characters like Black Widow, who got her very own back story allowing her character to develop more. Robert Downey Jr. plays Tony Stark Flawlessly in the entire film. His actions, his humour, the way he delivered his lines were pin point accurate which allowed Starks character to shine through.

Just like all of the Marvel films, there is humour along with all the action, and this movie includes some of the funniest Marvel moments I have seen, some of which bought a tear to my eye, I was laughing that much. One concern a lot of people had including myself was no Edward Norton to play The Hulk, which he played so well in the second Hulk movie, making the first look even shittier than it already was. But I have to say as much as I didn't want Mark Ruffalo to shine through, he did so very well and maybe even better than Edward Norton did. All in all every character was great for the whole movie.

Now I would consider my opinion more of a bias one, just because I am a major geek and pretty much wouldn't shut up about this film ever since I saw the first trailer BUT... With a IMDB rating of 8.9 out of 10 (baring in mind the highest rated film on there is 9.2), I would think it's safe to say, my fan boy based opinion is the correct one. There is really nothing to not like about this movie, so if anybody actually moans about it or doesn't think it's pretty darn cool then there is no hope for you and I think you need to re-access your life. This genre may not be your cup of tea which is fair enough, but you can't deny how very cool it is. I don't even think that The Dark Knight Rises will beat the impact Avengers has had on everybody.

So to sum up, Avengers Assemble is the most epic piece of awesomeness I have ever seen... Yes that's right I said awesomeness. It just kicked ass all the way through.

Below you can watch a trailer for it to get you pumped up for your cinema trip to see AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!! Enjoy.

Comment

Nice review, I can truly agree with everything...

BUT I can't decide who the coolest Avenger is tho. Iron Man, Hulk, Thor or Samuel L. Jackson (I know he ain't an avenger)

dope ass movie

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post

BUT I can't decide who the coolest Avenger is tho. Iron Man, Hulk, Thor or Samuel L. Jackson (I know he ain't an avenger)

dope ass movie
        I gotta go with Iron Man though. There's always something cool about them billionaire playboys. Which is why Batman is also cool
        Speaking of Batman, I think The Dark Knight Rises would be on-par with Avengers. After all, it is going to be Christopher Nolan's last Batman movie. No Joker and Two-Face makes me sad though
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
          I gotta go with Iron Man though. There's always something cool about them billionaire playboys. Which is why Batman is also cool
          Speaking of Batman, I think The Dark Knight Rises would be on-par with Avengers. After all, it is going to be Christopher Nolan's last Batman movie. No Joker and Two-Face makes me sad though
          Dunno man, don't get me wrong I'm gonna be pumped for Dark Knight Rises, but after the 2nd one and how amazing it was! It's gonna be tough to beat it specially as the hype will be through the roof, plus Avengers is the first one... It's always hard to do a follow up to such a successful movie, I'm sure Avengers 2 won't be as good as the first! Although I hope it will!

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post

dope ass movie
          Well Iron Man is undoubtedly more of the lead in this movie than some some of the others! But The Hulk shined through much more than I expected in this and the funniest scenes were with him, so I think he was my favourite, just for those reasons! But Tony Stark is a complete legend in it!

Comment

Is this the same style like Captain America, which is probably one of the worst movies of the last 10 years.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

I actually wanna see it a third time lol!

Originally posted by Quil View Post
              Is this the same style like Captain America, which is probably one of the worst movies of the last 10 years.
              No it isnt and no it isn't... Answer to both your question and opinion!

Comment

Iron Man is by far the best movie character of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  Iron Man is by far the best movie character of all time.
                  Shit I watched that for the first time the other on Channel 4

Comment

Nevermind delete.
                    Last edited by T.tunechi; 04-28-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Saw it 3 days ago shit was fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        Shit I watched that for the first time the other on Channel 4
                        SHAME ON YOU!

Comment

I honestly plan on going to the cinema torromow again... I would dl it, but this is a film I refuse to watch in LQ.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                          X