• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it, it fuckin' sucked so bad tbh.

you was about to rage on me Kuzz?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
      I actually wanna see it a third time lol!

No it isnt and no it isn't... Answer to both your question and opinion!

lol I am probably the biggest USA fanboy (I wanna move to Cali) and even I hated that movie. Most nonamericans agree with my opinion, too, though.

Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
        lol I am probably the biggest USA fanboy (I wanna move to Cali) and even I hated that movie. Most nonamericans agree with my opinion, too, though.

Iron Man >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        Haha, I'm non American too, but either way your opinion wasn't that it was just a bad movie (which you'd be entitled to), you said it was the probably the worst movie in the last 10 years...

It's fact that it wasn't the worst film made in the last 10 years I can tell you that now lol. Not saying it was amazing or didn't have flaws but no way in any shape, size or form was it the worst film in the last 10 years. There are thousands of films worse than that in the last 10 years

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        I saw it, it fuckin' sucked so bad tbh.

you was about to rage on me Kuzz?
        Naaaa I knew you would have been trolling!! There is no way someone in their right mind would say it sucked. They may not like it if it's not their thing but nobody could say that film sucked haha!!

What are your thoughts on it really?!

Comment

Haha, I'm non American too, but either way your opinion wasn't that it was just a bad movie (which you'd be entitled to), you said it was the probably the worst movie in the last 10 years...

It's fact that it wasn't the worst film made in the last 10 years I can tell you that now lol. Not saying it was amazing or didn't have flaws but no way in any shape, size or form was it the worst film in the last 10 years. There are thousands of films worse than that in the last 10 years

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Naaaa I knew you would have been trolling!! There is no way someone in their right mind would say it sucked. They may not like it if it's not their thing but nobody could say that film sucked haha!!

What are your thoughts on it really?!
          Maaan haven't seen it yet bruh. I know I know, shame on me.

Comment

looool yeah, i was exaggerating of course. lool

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
              looool yeah, i was exaggerating of course. lool

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              Maaan haven't seen it yet bruh. I know I know, shame on me.
              YES SHAME ON YOUUUUU!!!! lol

Comment

Just watched the movie. Quite frankly, awesome doesn't even begin to describe this.
                Overall, I love it. The only thing that bothers me is that Captain America didn't have a lot of shining moments. Unlike Hulk, whose every moment shines
                BTW, anyone got a link for the post-credit scene? The theater I went to didn't show it.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

The movie is great. Watched it last week though
                  Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    Just watched the movie. Quite frankly, awesome doesn't even begin to describe this.
                    Overall, I love it. The only thing that bothers me is that Captain America didn't have a lot of shining moments. Unlike Hulk, whose every moment shines
                    BTW, anyone got a link for the post-credit scene? The theater I went to didn't show it.
                    You mean you walked out before the end of the first lot of credits lol

Starts at 1:25.

The Avengers Escena Final Post Creditos - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post
                    The movie is great. Watched it last week though
                    I don't understand? You think your cool because you saw it last week like hundreds of thousands of other people did including myself?!

Comment

You mean you walked out before the end of the first lot of credits lol

Starts at 1:25.

The Avengers Escena Final Post Creditos - YouTube

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I don't understand? You think your cool because you saw it last week like hundreds of thousands of other people did including myself?!
                      No I mean they really didn't show it. As soon as the credits started rolling, they turned on the lights in the room, everybody got off their seats and they stopped the movie. There's another theater I sometimes go to that shows everything though, but they're kinda expensive so I didn't go there.
                      BTW, Spanish dub? Really? Can't they just add in subtitles?
                      So I guess the guy speaking in the scene was the Chitauri leader, but who was the one he was talking to?
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        No I mean they really didn't show it. As soon as the credits started rolling, they turned on the lights in the room, everybody got off their seats and they stopped the movie. There's another theater I sometimes go to that shows everything though, but they're kinda expensive so I didn't go there.
                        BTW, Spanish dub? Really? Can't they just add in subtitles?
                        So I guess the guy speaking in the scene was the Chitauri leader, but who was the one he was talking to?
                        lool didn't realise it was spanish, only one I could find when I looked. The guy he was talking to that turned around (that many people said to me "was that hellboy?" ) lol was Thanos. Will obviously be the next villian in Avengers 2 whenever that comes.

Comment

lool didn't realise it was spanish, only one I could find when I looked. The guy he was talking to that turned around (that many people said to me "was that hellboy?" ) lol was Thanos. Will obviously be the next villian in Avengers 2 whenever that comes.
                          Hellboy
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X