Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
    Not sure. I should correct myself, the screen i posted is NOT an official one. A person modded a skin for Niko in GTA V. But there are codes encrypted into the latest patch that confirms him, Roman, and a few select others are in the future DLC.
    Yeah, I saw some shit on GTAForums.com as well.
    Seems like they might be trying to off more GTA IV characters, including Luis from the Gay Tony DLC. Jesus, as if Johnny wasn't enough...
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Yeah, I saw some shit on GTAForums.com as well.
      Seems like they might be trying to off more GTA IV characters, including Luis from the Gay Tony DLC. Jesus, as if Johnny wasn't enough...
      Yeah, the way they killed Johnny that easily hurts my heart tbh
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I love fucking around online but am I the only one who kinda...gets bored or runs out of shit to do? Doing jobs 24/7 gets so boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I love fucking around online but am I the only one who kinda...gets bored or runs out of shit to do? Doing jobs 24/7 gets so boring
          yeah, mutha fuckas in online are salty and boring tbh. everybody just keep going to missions and trying to make money and shit and if you fuck around in a mission alittle they get pissed and shit lol...

GTA IV online was kind of better when it comes to fucking around and shit
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            yeah, mutha fuckas in online are salty and boring tbh. everybody just keep going to missions and trying to make money and shit and if you fuck around in a mission alittle they get pissed and shit lol...

GTA IV online was kind of better when it comes to fucking around and shit
            I think they got some parts of online really wrong. It encourages good behaviour only and for you to just make money and not alot else.

I like fucking around with my mates/crew and causing havoc, flying into people or blowing people up..that's fun, so why do I lose so much money for dying? I shouldn't..if it's in my bank it shouldn't affect you, maybe if I had 10k on me and I died sure I should lose some of it but fucking around costs you so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              I think they got some parts of online really wrong. It encourages good behaviour only and for you to just make money and not alot else.

I like fucking around with my mates/crew and causing havoc, flying into people or blowing people up..that's fun, so why do I lose so much money for dying? I shouldn't..if it's in my bank it shouldn't affect you, maybe if I had 10k on me and I died sure I should lose some of it but fucking around costs you so much.
              This one time I had 30k in my bank and I had lost it all after a few hours when me and my mates kept trying to raid the army base. Had to do fuck loads to get it back haha.

Comment

• online highkey not as fun anymore now that everyone got buggatis and less people freeroamin

Comment

• Originally posted by peterpeter View Post
                  online highkey not as fun anymore now that everyone got buggatis and less people freeroamin
                  b b b b b b ban
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                    b b b b b b ban
                    what for?

Comment

• Originally posted by peterpeter View Post
                      what for?
                      u got like 23 posts in 1 minute

Comment

• ya imma be active tho lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                          Yeah, the way they killed Johnny that easily hurts my heart tbh
                          Johnny was awesome in IV. But obviously after five years, he got caught up in meth with Ashley (his girl) and that's all his life became. The Lost, Meth, and Ashley. Ashley came first, then the meth. I'm kind of glad he died, so there wouldn't be loose ends with him. As with Niko, i wish he would stay alive. Luis, i could care less for. I never became attached to him. I wish we would hear more about Claude, Tommy and CJ.

Comment

Working...
                          X