Grand Theft Auto V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V has just been splattered all over the front page of the Rockstar website with a simple declaration. TRAILER: 11.02.11. That was a surprise. Everything we know about the new Grand Theft Auto is contained in that logo. It could be anything. What are you hoping for from GTA V?
    I can't wait!

#GTAV

Released Date:TBA in a few months.
    GTA 5 release date to be announced in a 'few months' | T3

"Right now, we are very hard at work on the game and are excited as well to show and tell you more as development progresses," an unnamed representative for the company said. "Expect that we'll be talking much more about GTAV starting at some point in a few months' time."

With a release date to be announced in a number of months it is likely Rockstar is targeting the lucrative pre-Christmas market for its next GTA title with a potential November arrival on the cards.
    Last edited by kryspy; 02-17-2012, 01:55 AM.

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Woohoo, I'm hoping for something immense! A complete upgrade from GTA4 just like GTA4 was from number 3! Just hope they cram more in it!! Badly wanna be able to fly jets n stuff like San Andreas, planes etc.

Comment

Damn, a trailer already?

I think it's gonna be awsome!

Comment

Man I am buzzing like mad now... I can't fucking wait... I don't tihnk anybody expected it to be announced this year at all... I was thinking they would announce it next year and it come out the following! Maybe it will be out 2012 then... Wooo! Can't fucking wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Woohoo, I'm hoping for something immense! A complete upgrade from GTA4 just like GTA4 was from number 3! Just hope they cram more in it!! Badly wanna be able to fly jets n stuff like San Andreas, planes etc.
          Yea, Idk why they left that out on part 4. Bicycles, jet-packs, parachutes, working out. I wouldn't mind if they place it in London. That would be pretty dope!

Comment

Originally posted by kryspy View Post
            Yea, Idk why they left that out on part 4. Bicycles, jet-packs, parachutes, working out. I wouldn't mind if they place it in London. That would be pretty dope!
            Yeah I've always wanted GTA to do a london version would be so good driving about places I know in real life. But they won't mate, the 'V' (five) is the same style as the 5 dollar bill so it's gonna be american location.

Comment

just make it ATLEAST as good as San Andreas and I'm good. other than that,not interested.

Comment

Yeah I've always wanted GTA to do a london version would be so good driving about places I know in real life. But they won't mate, the 'V' (five) is the same style as the 5 dollar bill so it's gonna be american location.
                Yeah you're right, maybe VI

Comment

Nothing can beat GTA: San Andreas

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

wooooooo! fucking hyped right now!

shit is cray! i cant believe this shit is getting announced that fucking early.

i hope its something as dope as San Andreas tbh. but GTA 4 was great too tho
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Not only that but think about it. It's gotta be similiar to San Andreas (Which I'm happy about) it has to be drug related.
                      This is the home of the mobsters, gangsta, & blood money.

Wouldn't be suprised if the final cover art has blood on the money. LOL
                      Tha Carter IV vs. Watch The Throne ???

*** C4 Wins... ***

#OFWGKTVDGVF

Comment

So excited for this.
                        I need to get me a PS3/360 ready for this release

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Comment

Working...
                        X