• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting a jet on this game without getting mucked is hard as fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      getting a jet on this game without getting mucked is hard as fuck
      I normally can get one without any problems. If there's a guard or two near the jet you want, kill them. If a truck riding with four guards are near you, kill them too. Once you're in the jet and know you can at least fly in it, STAY LOW. Stay really low towards the ground. If you hear the locked on missiles coming towards you, pull up and barrel roll until the sound goes away.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
      It'll be out in the spring time.

It'll take place in San Andreas.

I was watching Friday, Next Friday, and Friday after Next yesterday....

memoriesss <3
      LOL damn how close was I? Release date was originally the spring, and it does take place in San Andreas (technically)

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        getting a jet on this game without getting mucked is hard as fuck
        Fuckin tanks should be on Top Shot, they are so fucking accurate
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
          I normally can get one without any problems. If there's a guard or two near the jet you want, kill them. If a truck riding with four guards are near you, kill them too. Once you're in the jet and know you can at least fly in it, STAY LOW. Stay really low towards the ground. If you hear the locked on missiles coming towards you, pull up and barrel roll until the sound goes away.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL damn how close was I? Release date was originally the spring, and it does take place in San Andreas (technically)
          I'm trying to do the jet achievement were you fly between 15 building sideways
          i can't even do the first one
          so I'm about to give up

Comment

• did anyone do that nuclear waste achievement what takes over an hour?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
              Johnny was awesome in IV. But obviously after five years, he got caught up in meth with Ashley (his girl) and that's all his life became. The Lost, Meth, and Ashley. Ashley came first, then the meth. I'm kind of glad he died, so there wouldn't be loose ends with him. As with Niko, i wish he would stay alive. Luis, i could care less for. I never became attached to him. I wish we would hear more about Claude, Tommy and CJ.
              Far as I can tell, Rockstar said these guys belonged to a different GTA world. So yeah, we won't see them at all in future GTA games.

Still, Johnny died like a bitch. Should've had at least an all out fight with Trevor.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                did anyone do that nuclear waste achievement what takes over an hour?
                Yeah did it! Similar to the submarine parts one with Michael except with Trevor in the yellow sub.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                  Yeah did it! Similar to the submarine parts one with Michael except with Trevor in the yellow sub.
                  i know but it's just the fact it takes over an hour to do

Comment

i know but it's just the fact it takes over an hour to do
                    Haha, I did it on the week before online came out and I had already completed the main missions so had to do something so just decided to get it done. Was bored that day so just got it out of the way.

Comment

• It kinda sucks that you can't do heists after all the missions are done.

Like I wished you can be able to decide to rob another jewelry store for example and decide who to bring with you. Not like a mission, but something to do..
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                        Haha, I did it on the week before online came out and I had already completed the main missions so had to do something so just decided to get it done. Was bored that day so just got it out of the way.
                        damn lol.

i might give it a go but I'll know I'll be bored after 20 mins.

Comment

damn lol.

i might give it a go but I'll know I'll be bored after 20 mins.
                          Yeah I haven't looked back since the online has become live so whenever I get the time to go on GTA I just end up online now.

Comment

Working...
                          X