X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To anyone who has gotten their shit jacked with a strap

i got jacked for my iPod and my phone today
    those pussies pulled out a strap on me! >:/
    at least grow some balls and fight me for it!

anyway, tell me your story of how you got jacked and if you did/would report it to the authorities

Re: To anyone who has gotten their shit jacked with a strap

uhm, normally i don't get my shit jacked, because:

One: That's weird

Two: i poop alone

Comment

I had a homeboy that robbed Hess and got $1700, then later on that night, some dudes put the pistol to them and robbed them lol..Then they got arrested for the robbery when they didn't even have any money..It was a fucked up night for him haha

"I stole a Bible, is that a sin"?

Comment

Once when I was 5 I was with my sister, and we just got home so she told me go to the back and open the front door. As I was walking playing my Handheld game, Some big black guy came up to me, he was about 30 some years I think, and he started to make small talk with me then he said lemme borrow it I refused, Then he said gimme it or I'll beat you up, I wasn't intimidated so looked I look at his face, said get away from me, but half way throughout my sentence he had spit in my face pushed me over and took off with my game.

I went back to my sister crying, later on when my dad came back home my mom told him, and he was very familiar with the person, so my dad and a group of other people went down to the same guys house and he was called out. He was asked about what happened today while standing in the middle of the group, he lied and said he was home with his sick mom, they didn't believe this coon so his house was searched and my game was found, hours later while this guy was crying and apologizing, everybody was called out and was told there would be a stoning, the guy got stoned to death I couldn't watch, but I really didn't care just happy I got my game back

Comment

Comment

One time when i was walking home alone one time bumpin some lil wayne walking back home from my friends house, he lives like 4 blocks away from me and then i started noticing a car driving slowly behind me. he kept following me and the next thing you know 20 people popped out of the car and with straps and i fucking whooped all their asses.

#KnuckIfYouBuckBoiii

Comment

Originally posted by Jewazi View Post
              One time when i was walking home alone one time bumpin some lil wayne walking back home from my friends house, he lives like 4 blocks away from me and then i started noticing a car driving slowly behind me. he kept following me and the next thing you know 20 people popped out of the car and with straps and i fucking whooped all their asses.
              LMAO goat

Comment

I once jacked a penguin from Penguin Pile Up in my school

I was 10

Comment

Originally posted by Pux View Post
                  I once jacked a penguin from Penguin Pile Up in my school

I was 10
                  Pics or didn't happen.

Comment

Delete this post
                    "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                    Guns and stretchers
                    Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                    I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                    'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                    Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                    Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

the only time i think i might have got jacked up was when i was walking down my road and some hooded guy like looked back at me and hid in some bush, so i just shouted yo, and he jetted. so he failed

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                        Once when I was 5 I was with my sister, and we just got home so she told me go to the back and open the front door. As I was walking playing my Handheld game, Some big black guy came up to me, he was about 30 some years I think, and he started to make small talk with me then he said lemme borrow it I refused, Then he said gimme it or I'll beat you up, I wasn't intimidated so looked I look at his face, said get away from me, but half way throughout my sentence he had spit in my face pushed me over and took off with my game.

I went back to my sister crying, later on when my dad came back home my mom told him, and he was very familiar with the person, so my dad and a group of other people went down to the same guys house and he was called out. He was asked about what happened today while standing in the middle of the group, he lied and said he was home with his sick mom, they didn't believe this coon so his house was searched and my game was found, hours later while this guy was crying and apologizing, everybody was called out and was told there would be a stoning, the guy got stoned to death I couldn't watch, but I really didn't care just happy I got my game back
                        Stoning ? What country do you live in...

Comment

Working...
                        X