Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: would you hit a girl?

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
    Oh you better believe I'd never tell a girl I wouldn't hit her lol. I never said that, I don't know any of the girls on here and I'm not too concerned with them to be honest. Yeah I definitely want them thinking I would, I just wouldn't. Part of taking a weapon is going to be a fight, that's not a strike though. That zone just isn't meant for girls, because I don't know how to stop it once it's started. I can win fights without ever throwing a punch with a guy, so yeah no reason to actually hit a girl. I very rarely throw punches in fights with guys either to be honest, but I'd break their arm real quick lol.
    If I'm willing to swing on you, I'm going for the kill not the ko better believe... I'm a lover so I love to fight by nature .
    lol, I haven't hit a girl yet either, have never needed to. Punched a few guys tho. But I get what you mean Its better if you don't hit a female but if you would really have to everyone probably would. Gun up to your head etc etc, but regurally... like in a party some chick charges at you, you just contain her and go "bitch please".

But still, talking about beating your wife in bars is classy. lolololo.

Comment

Working...
    X