You guys like Ron Paul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys like Ron Paul?

I have been watching and reading a lot of material on him. Seems like the only choice if you don't like big government.
    OVOYMCMB! Karmaloop
    At checkout use codes 20FS and GIFTSUPRAS for
    Free Shipping + 20% Off First Order (10% every order after that).

Re: You guys like Ron Paul?

I'm still for Obama but if I had to choose a republican it would be him.....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

yea hes got my vote but idk, it could be a trap. i remember all the good things that most presidents promised when running and it never happen. idk much bout politics tho.

Comment

It doesn't matter who you vote for, or who is president. Because the secret societies/Illuminati/Free Masons are a much higher power and they are the ones controlling the government/president and pulling the strings anyways

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
          It doesn't matter who you vote for, or who is president. Because the secret societies/Illuminati/Free Masons are a much higher power and they are the ones controlling the government/president and pulling the strings anyways

oh okay then .

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            oh okay then .
            sarcasm?

Comment

Obama, Gingrich, Romney all in bed with the corporate elites that control this country.

The media and the government doesn't want Ron Paul to win because he is the only legit person who isn't going to be bought out by anyone.
              OVOYMCMB! Karmaloop

Comment

Ron Paul Hate From Establishment Republicans - YouTube
                Check this vid out.
                OVOYMCMB! Karmaloop

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  I'm still for Obama but if I had to choose a republican it would be him.....
                  Please tell me I didn't read this from you. This is something I would expect from mr. Xclusive (no hate)

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                    Please tell me I didn't read this from you. This is something I would expect from mr. Xclusive (no hate)
                    Lol..Really why? you don't fuck with Obama or Ron Paul?
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post

lol what? i dont even care for politics/presidents

Comment

Obama is a politician. Politicians don't run countries businesses men and people who know how government works runs countries. Obama is all for expanding government pretty much turning us into Europe ( look what they go through). Taking our freedoms piece by piece, people just need to open there eyes and understand what is going on.

I like Ron Paul. He wants an economy based on the constitution. Taking us back to a thriving country who can build our own market. Pretty much a new industrial revolution if you know what that is. There has been 2 we need another.

Mr.x it was an analogy to your views on weed. You don't know any factual relevant information to prove your point about why it's bad. It's all good.
                        Last edited by -Nino-; 12-21-2011, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X