Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You guys like Ron Paul?

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Ohh I see. FYI England doesn't use the Euro so America isn't bailing us out but you're probably gunna have to help all the Europe countries using the Euro (Greece/Italy/Spain/etc)

And as for a national health service I can understand why you guys wouldn't want it, it's a big change but it's only a good thing..because all it means is that the poor get national health free and the rich who would/can afford private health care anyway can still pay for private health care that the government don't run so I mean tbh it's only a win-win situation for you guys.
    Yeah thats all good and stuff, but are country is based on innovation and a free market. Our Country was specifically constituted so that the middle class (the people) make the country thrive. Not by the government keeping the country on life support.

Its not the american Way

Comment

Re: You guys like Ron Paul?

Originally posted by Weezy F Ganja View Post
      it could be a trap..

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        Ohh I see. FYI England doesn't use the Euro so America isn't bailing us out but you're probably gunna have to help all the Europe countries using the Euro (Greece/Italy/Spain/etc)

And as for a national health service I can understand why you guys wouldn't want it, it's a big change but it's only a good thing..because all it means is that the poor get national health free and the rich who would/can afford private health care anyway can still pay for private health care that the government don't run so I mean tbh it's only a win-win situation for you guys.
        People will have to wait 6+ months to get medical care. It is not a good idea.

Comment

Working...
        X