Soldiers Piss On Dead Afghanistans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    he's not mentally retarded, a mentally disabled person wouldnt be on a lil wayne forum
    and i can ask you the same thing, how do you do know?
    also there's really no winning when you argue with me, because like i said i always think outside "the box"
    How do exactly YOU know they were bad ppl? How do you know they had guns?

"i am not ignorant, every single thing i've said is great."

lololol, thats like saying 'I'm not arrogant, I'm simply the best'

Dumb arguing is what I call that

Go & Listen ..

Comment

again, you dont know what really happened so you cant say

and its not what they did to our people, those dead guys may possible have been trying to kill our soldiers at that moment

and its not disgusting.... its fucked up
      And they may have not. Either way, this is not how you deal with the enemy. And people wonder why the war never ends. Actions like this only bring in more wars.
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Re: Soldiers Piss On Dead Afghanistans

he's not mentally retarded, a mentally disabled person wouldnt be on a lil wayne forum

and i can ask you the same thing, how do you do know?

also there's really no winning when you argue with me, because like i said i always think outside "the box"

Stop it 5
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Fucking Idiots.
          Last edited by EcstaticPickles; 01-13-2012, 11:48 AM.
          Twitter

Comment

If you think that' okay, show this footage to those dead afghanistans kids and family. I think they doesn't feel the same way.

Comment

With all respect to any amircain here, but their soldiers are really fucked up.

Not only about this, I even heard they force male prisoners fuck each other and shit like that.

Disrespectful army.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

For once, I agree with mr. X there at war. You don't know what goes on there. War is brutal and shouldn't be looked at in any other way. We don't know what they do to our dead bodies. It honestly isn't that bad considering what has happened to dead enemies in previous wars.

But nonetheless it's dumb as he'll to record it.

Comment

again, you dont know what really happened so you cant say

and its not what they did to our people, those dead guys may possible have been trying to kill our soldiers at that moment

and its not disgusting.... its fucked up
                  And neither do you, so please stop acting superior. If you have to call your own opinion great, then it generally means you are compensating for not actually being able to communicate your opinion in a way that portrays it's supposed greatness, aka, you're a dumbass.

Comment

This pretty much the reason why other countries call us terrorists...
                    cause of the shit our military does

Comment

You cannot defend soldier's pissing on dead people and then filming it and uploading it to youtube. Whether or not they were civilians or soldiers, that is beyond disrespectful. It doesn't matter what they would or would not do to our soldiers, it's called being above the influence. Not classy. By doing this it just makes our soldiers look like some lowlife-thugs.

Comment

I don't know why you people are overeacting so much, if this happened in Norway it wouldn't be such a big deal, Americans overreacts too often..

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                        If you think that' okay, show this footage to those dead afghanistans kids and family. I think they doesn't feel the same way.
                        Yeah would be tragic for them too see it, but I don't understand why all other people gotta react like that, you don't even know the people who piss on them or the ones that are getting pissed on, it doesn't have anything related too you, so its just stupid to say
                        '' OMG that's so disrespectfull!! ''
                        in my option.. If it isn't related too you in any way, why care?
                        Last edited by WeezyFan; 01-13-2012, 01:47 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

mr x just stop

and weezyfan stop talkin bullshit all day smh

Comment

Working...
                          X