• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Minus View Post

This nigga looks like a fail fusion between snorlax and vegeta
    At first I was like, well damn.

Then I was like, well damn lmao.

Comment

• I just read through all of this again, best thread ever. And the biggest dumbass is still Immaculate lmaooooo, retard logic all the way through. this shit is gold

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by Quil View Post
        I just read through all of this again, best thread ever. And the biggest dumbass is still Immaculate lmaooooo, retard logic all the way through. this shit is gold
        I hate immaculate

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          First off, I would like to say that I have never masturbated. It's well known on this forum that I am abstinent and will remain so until I find Ms. Right, so I have never "fapped" and I never will.

Furthermore, I have only made one racist comment on this forum and I was given a warning for that. It was directed towards Brazilians, and that is solely because they are terrible at video games. When I tell you to go find Hitler's ashes, how is that racist? I don't think you could prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there is any malice in that statement.

Also, I am not a troll. In fact, I am the only person here on this forum for the right reason: Lil Wayne.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
          You said these niggas are the only ones that are entertaining? And don't care about real shit that me and some other niggas be talking about?
          Aye little nigga listen up, I dont fucking come to this site to make shit up and lie to get attention like sportz, and KC. Alright i'm fucking 18, I got friends kid, I have a life. I come to this site for one reason. To get news on Lil Wayne not to give a fuck bout you or anybody else. So you and your fuck boys can keep posting stupid shit to get a crack out of it. Thats the difference between me and you, I don't come to a fucking forum to make jokes or read sum bullshit someone made up. I go and hang out with friends and do that shit. Lame ass nigga you depend on this site, fucking done with fuck boi's like you, and for all the other niggas talkin shit bout me & my girl, yall only get one sentence, fuck yall niggas
          1 word.
          INCEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
            You said these niggas are the only ones that are entertaining? And don't care about real shit that me and some other niggas be talking about?
            Aye little nigga listen up, I dont fucking come to this site to make shit up and lie to get attention like sportz, and KC. Alright i'm fucking 18, I got friends kid, I have a life. I come to this site for one reason. To get news on Lil Wayne not to give a fuck bout you or anybody else. So you and your fuck boys can keep posting stupid shit to get a crack out of it. Thats the difference between me and you, I don't come to a fucking forum to make jokes or read sum bullshit someone made up. I go and hang out with friends and do that shit. Lame ass nigga you depend on this site, fucking done with fuck boi's like you, and for all the other niggas talkin shit bout me & my girl, yall only get one sentence, fuck yall niggas

sentences end with periods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              sentences end with periods.
              lol

Comment

Working...
              X