Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will be away for awhile, so I hired an assistant troll.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I will be away for awhile, so I hired an assistant troll.

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
    I need your IP address. I can't see IPs like you can; I'm not a mod. Give me your IP address and I will eventually find a naked baby photo of you and post it here. Try me.
    Yeah but if you knew what you were doing you would be able to get his IP without being given it... You failing at pretending you know how to hack!

Comment

I need your IP address. I can't see IPs like you can; I'm not a mod. Give me your IP address and I will eventually find a naked baby photo of you and post it here. Try me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        Yeah but if you knew what you were doing you would be able to get his IP without being given it... You failing at pretending you know how to hack!
        What I'm going to do requires little to no hacking. When did I say I was going to hack anything? God you are an idiot. You people don't understand how much power an IP Address actually has.

@wisheezy: please screenshot whatismyip.com so I can actually see that that is your ip.

Comment

What I'm going to do requires little to no hacking. When did I say I was going to hack anything? God you are an idiot. You people don't understand how much power an IP Address actually has.
          All of the boasting seems kind of pointless if you can't find the iP yourself

That's like a car thief asking for the keys

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
            All of the boasting seems kind of pointless if you can't find the iP yourself

That's like a car thief asking for the keys
            Kanyeshrug. That's why the thief sometimes has to hold a gun to the cashier's head.

Comment

K give me your IP address and you will see what I can and can't do.
              lololol fail.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

I fail to see how I am an idiot when you just said 'little to no hacking' it's one or the other, can't be both. Moron.

And I don't come under 'you people' because I understand full well. How much somebodies IP address says about them, specifically, depends on your ISP and what kind of IP address you have. So don't feed the bullshit you feed everyone else and expect me to get scared and think you actually know everything because you really do not my friend.

And stop with the silly excuses about asking for the IP rather than gaining it yourself. You could have easily got Wish to email you and obtained his IP from the headers in the email. Enough said.

Comment

BS... How you gonna get somebody's social security number without hacking something?

Comment

And lol @ you actually asking wish to show you a screenshot to confirm thats his IP... Of course thats not his IP do you even know what somebodies IP looks like, the right one in order for you to get his details? thats his loopback address. Mines the same and it is the same in most cases on all computers!!

You fail in so many ways in this thread it's quite embarrassing for you. I'm gonna go and watch a film now. Have a lovely evening

Comment

Guys he's fucking trolling. Damn man. Sportz is a master troll man.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        Guys he's fucking trolling. Damn man. Sportz is a master troll man.
                        Na he wasn't, although he could say he was to try get out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          Na he wasn't, although he could say he was to try get out of this one.

you only say that cuz you typed paragraphs

Sportz is always trolling

Comment

Working...
                          X