X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kony 2012

Thoughts on this

Re: Kony 2012

I watched it high, and when Im high..... i see things for how they really are, and this is fake tbh, all a hoax to get money.

Comment

the guy did a terrible intro. I didn't understand til like 10 minutes in!
      what does Facebook have to do with Uganda??

and btw this shit happens all over the world every day. it's just not advertised.
      Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-07-2012, 02:46 AM.
      .................... ....................

Comment

Facebook politics smh.

Comment

25 calls, that's it? hey guys. we should prank them

but in all seriousness:
          sending a "small group" to Uganda?!

Remind you of anything? You know that one place millions of troops died in searching for 1 guy (that at least attacked us) for 10 years??
          My brother is there right now for the THIRD TIME (only 6 months this time), because of these types of things...
          oh yeah, war kills the economy too.

Don't get me wrong, this guy's a fuckin monster, but we should just get someone else like the UK to do it...
          Last edited by Flame Beats; 03-07-2012, 03:11 AM.

Comment

true or false: the narrator sounds just like the guy imitating drake on the broken equipment cartoons

Comment

It was kind of weird. The first day I saw anything about Kony was on youtube. A shit load of people were posting about it on one video. I didn't give a fuck about it, but later that same day my fb is blown up from people who all of a sudden care about war criminals and it has made me dislike Kony 2012 tremendously. Not directly towards Kony, but to the fact that teenagers that I know are joining the "current movement" when the actions of those criminals have been happening for years.

Comment

basically America is about to play where's Waldo again

Comment

What is this before i watch it?

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    What is this before i watch it?
                    #1 most wanted guy. he's some African rebel leader that kidnaps kids for his militia that randomly kills people. and there's a bunch of other shit too. they say we gotta raise awareness or the US will pull out of there...which I doubt. I think this whole ordeal will turn into the 10 year bin Laden search.

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                      #1 most wanted guy. he's some African rebel leader that kidnaps kids for his militia that randomly kills people. and there's a bunch of other shit too. they say we gotta raise awareness or the US will pull out of there...which I doubt. I think this whole ordeal will turn into the 10 year bin Laden search.
                      Well damn.

Comment

saw ppl on KTT talkin about this, so he's some rebel scumbag i dont see the big deal does he got nukes in his hands?

worrying about iran>>>>>>>>>>>>> worrying about this stupid guy

Comment

Working...
                        X