Kony 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kony 2012

I think this is just a way to get money out of people, I will honestly be surprised if people are still talking/care about this next week.

People act like this doesnt happen everywhere, everyday. The US needs to sit the fcuk down and take care of their own problems, we dont have the money, time, or soldiers to take on somthing like this. SOMETHING needs to be done, but the US should not be involved, we cant solve our own problems why should we solve others???

Comment

My Facebook newsfeed and pretty much the whole internet is filled with this BS about Kony.
      Kony is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, the US Government/Military are very corrupt and they SUPPORT this campaign to have him captured. The sole purpose of this is to have an excuse for them to deploy our troops to Northern Africa where they will kill many innocent civilians (Like they do in the Middle East) and obtain their natural resources such as Diamonds and Oil. The whole thing is a government scam, there are TONS of videos exposing secret societies and the evil truth about the government but you guys just pass it off saying "It's a conspiracy theory" or "Some illuminati BS", but you guys see this video, and are so easily manipulated into believing everything it says.
      Bottom Line:
      The purpose for this capture Kony campaign is to start a war between Canada/US and Northern Africa, to obtain the natural resources of those countries and to decrease the population to achieve a New World Order. This is basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an "Evil person" that is just an excuse to decrease the population, obtain natural resources of Africa, unite all countries and governments against them and with all these countries united they will form a one world government (New World Order)

Quote from David Rockefeller "We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the new world order."

Comment

No good in stopping the leader. Other members of the group will just move into his position, or others will just repeat his actions.

Comment

He's #1 most wanted worldwide though WIC. Even higher than the Al-Queda leader...he's the worst criminal in the world.

Comment

damn this dudes scum makes children killn there own parents, and 30,000?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              He's #1 most wanted worldwide though WIC. Even higher than the Al-Queda leader...he's the worst criminal in the world.
              Yeah, I know what you mean. If Kony were to be caught, it could deter the lower ranks from replicating his actions.

I'm not sure if this is correct, and I haven't seen the list, but I believe quite a few of the world's most wanted are a part of this group, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                No good in stopping the leader. Other members of the group will just move into his position, or others will just repeat his actions.
                exaclty, this guy might be the worst of it but this is nothing new to the world

Comment

My nigga was telling me something about this today... Thought he was just making it up tho
                  Last edited by jvg; 03-07-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

there a list of what he does/did?
                    not feelin like watching the vid

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Ignorance at its finest

First of all, Al-Queda is just a branch of the CIA.
                      Secondly, he is nowhere near the worst criminal in the world Ever heard of George W Bush? The Rockefeller family? The corrupt US Government and satanic secret societies?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                      there a list of what he does/did?
                      not feelin like watching the vid
                      He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, he gets children kidnapped, rapes, kills, and forces them to murder their parents.
                      But the US Government/Military are the ones behind this campaign and they are using this as an excuse to justify deploying our troops to Africa to begin a war with them and basically turn them into Afghanistan. They are going to kill more innocent civilians than Kony ever did, and they are going to attempt to obtain the natural resources of Eastern/Northern Africa such as Diamonds and Oil.
                      It's basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an apparent "mass murderer" used to justify a war to achieve a New World Order.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                        Ignorance at its finest

First of all, Al-Queda is just a branch of the CIA.
                        Secondly, he is nowhere near the worst criminal in the world Ever heard of George W Bush? The Rockefeller family? The corrupt US Government and satanic secret societies?

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

He is the leader of the Lord's Resistance Army, he gets children kidnapped, rapes, kills, and forces them to murder their parents.
                        But the US Government/Military are the ones behind this campaign and they are using this as an excuse to justify deploying our troops to Africa to begin a war with them and basically turn them into Afghanistan. They are going to kill more innocent civilians than Kony ever did, and they are going to attempt to obtain the natural resources of Eastern/Northern Africa such as Diamonds and Oil.
                        It's basically the second 9/11, a fake search for an apparent "mass murderer" used to justify a war to achieve a New World Order.
                        Lmao, in no way is this another 9/11. This guy hasn't affected the U.S. in any way like what happened then. And about all your conspiracys, try to convince me the U.S. Government is causing this. And don't call me ignorant if I don't believe them.

#ComeAtMe

Comment

Who gives a fuck about a bunch or random kids and people getting killed in another country? That's their problem. Not ours, so let's not make it ours.
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X