No announcement yet.

Is God Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's put it this way. Look at the world around you. There's no way way in hell this is the result of an explosion billions of years ago, that's for sure.

If evolution had it's way there'd be no feelings. (another reason why it's still referred to as a "theory") How do happiness and anger help you survive?!
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
      Let's put it this way. Look at the world around you. There's no way way in hell this is the result of an explosion billions of years ago, that's for sure.

If evolution had it's way there'd be no feelings. (another reason why it's still referred to as a "theory") How do happiness and anger help you survive?!
      More Ignorant statement I've EVER heard.
      But since I'm not into going into a debate right now, I'll let you take it
      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        I'm not religous or anything. I'm catholic. Went to church when I was younger and shit with parents, but now i never go. Don't remember the last time I went. I'm a believer, just not really into it.
        this tbh

Instagram:
        NordicBeauties

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
          Yes he is real. Name one other religion that claimed to be as powerful as the God in Christianity, etc.? Exactly.

Name another man that claimed to do everything that Santa Clause did?

Just cause no one made up something bigger than Christianity, doesnt mean its real.

In fact if you were such a Good God Christian, you wouldnt even be here, you should go to a Gospel forum.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            No God isnt real.

Come on man, look at it this way.. if you were born in Afghanastan, you would believe in Allah, and probally never even know who God is. The same way we look at another person religion, is the same way they look at ours..
            Smh!

Comment

this is a stupid thread tbh

its impossible to discuss religion on the internet

Comment

I believe in God just don't follow the Christian religion like most in my family. A lot of things don't make sense to me, although I've been studying religion. Student of religion. I don't want want to start running my mouth because I don't want to offend nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                  this is a stupid thread tbh

its impossible to discuss religion on the internet
                  /thread.

Comment

you could of talked about this on the Knowledge thread wtf??
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I got another question. What came first the chicken or the egg?

LET THE BEEF BEGIN!
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        I got another question. What came first the chicken or the egg?

LET THE BEEF BEGIN!
                        Think about the way the first human stepped foot on this Earth....Evolution.
                        ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                        The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

I've once said on here, and I don't want to be flamed like I was last time, just contributing to thread, but I said evolution started in Africa, and people started coming at my neck, when it's a fact. I'm not trying to be bias because I'm black , What's others people thoughts on Evolution.

Comment

Working...
                          X