Is God Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
    Let's put it this way. Look at the world around you. There's no way way in hell this is the result of an explosion billions of years ago, that's for sure.

If evolution had it's way there'd be no feelings. (another reason why it's still referred to as a "theory") How do happiness and anger help you survive?!
    so are you saying god created the universe? or the universe just popped outta no where?

Comment

God is not an alien that created the Universe, God is the totality, to understand the Universe is to Understand the mind of god for the Universe is God. He is not only within us but he is us. He is you, he's me, he's everyone who has ever lived. This violently separate view of God and Reality is dangerous and stupid.

also the world is a simulation... no? then explain deju vu, explain the codes in our DNA...

we are not the only living beings.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          I got another question. What came first the chicken or the egg?

LET THE BEEF BEGIN!
          The chicken.....

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          I've once said on here, and I don't want to be flamed like I was last time, just contributing to thread, but I said evolution started in Africa, and people started coming at my neck, when it's a fact. I'm not trying to be bias because I'm black , What's others people thoughts on Evolution.
          I believe in things evolving...but not the origin of things...like man has evolved into a much more intelligent being that man from the 1700's....but not from an ape.....I do believe that animals adapt and change over time to selective pressure that cause certain characteristics to be expressed over others....
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            I believe in things evolving...but not the origin of things...like man has evolved into a much more intelligent being that man from the 1700's....but not from an ape.....I do believe that animals adapt and change over time to selective pressure that cause certain characteristics to be expressed over others....
            I feel what ur saying bro.

I say every color came from black but later evolved in different places. Nobody counter argued with me about this the time I brought it up, truth hurts.

Comment

I say every color came from black but later evolved in different places. Nobody counter argued with me about this the time I brought it up, truth hurts.
              Pretty sure I did & ur wrong lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                Pretty sure I did & ur wrong lol
                No u didn't and If ur deeply religious I'm not going to argue about it with u, I have to much respect for others religion but if ur trying to tell me humans didn't begin in Africa then I can argue with u about it.

Comment

When in fact we know that all the early men
                  The people who created civilization and every aspect of what we see today
                  The foundation of all human life
                  Were from Africa
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

just because things started in africa doesnt mean everything came from black. they could have came from our sandy arab friends.

i dont believe in religion, i wouldnt deny that but i dont think god is some old man in the sky, i dont know what or where he came from but i probaly will never find out so im not stressing.

the big bang theory is retarded.

matter fuck all the arguing.

i am god so god is real.

im suprised nobody made a basegod reference yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                      just because things started in africa doesnt mean everything came from black. they could have came from our sandy arab friends.

i dont believe in religion, i wouldnt deny that but i dont think god is some old man in the sky, i dont know what or where he came from but i probaly will never find out so im not stressing.

the big bang theory is retarded.

matter fuck all the arguing.

i am god so god is real.

im suprised nobody made a basegod reference yet.
                      Nope they were black not Arab. Nope skull remains dna test show the earliest human beings were indeed African. Africa is very influenced by Arabs because Arabs came in conquered North Africa, that's why we have a lot of Black Muslims in Africa. The Nubian Egyptians were black but Egypt was conquered by Arabs so that's why Egyptians speak Arabic now. Some consider their selves black some Arabic.

Scientist even have the skull when Europeans were going through evolution but were not fully there yet.

Comment

I'm a Christian (Baptist) so I believe in God.

I think this is how the world happened.. Theistic evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically that God created us over millions of years and through evolution.

Not really what my church believes in but what I think happened because of like fossils, etc..
                        Last edited by Gman918; 03-26-2012, 11:39 PM.

Comment

If God created us, who created God?

Comment

Working...
                          X