Is God Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
    but who was there first? the dinosaur or the egg?
    Aliens

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      Aliens
      but who was there first, Aliens or alien eggs?

Comment

God was first

Comment

Alien vs Predator?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Had this thread before. I am a Athiest, I personally don't believe in God or any religious bullshit. I can't believe in a god or similar whilst there is so much bad in the world. I can't buy into that everything happens for a reason cos I tell you now, things like Rape, Cancer, Child Abuse etc do not happen for any good reason.

But on the other hand I completely understand and do not abuse or look down on anybody that believes in God. For the simple reason that I understand in this kind of world we live in, people need a stronger being, something beyond to believe in to get through life. Some people just wouldn't be able to handle life and go on living if they didn't believe in a God and I don't blame them. And also at the same time feel a little sad for them.

But then on the other hand some of the most horrid things in the world & the worst catastrophes ever all happen because of religion. Imo if there was no religion and the world puffed the herb it would be a much better place.

But yeah thats my little take on it & personal beliefs and opinions. For anyone not religious and want a little laugh, watch 'Religulous', it's pretty hilarious for us Athiests.
            I feel like that's up to mostly the people not God. We choose to kill each other, we choose to be in gangs and kill off our own race,we choose to drank, we choose to abuse drugs, we eat unhealthy which gives us diseases, some of us don't use condoms so we get and pass around diseases, God gives us Free will to do what we want, if a man rapes a lady or child, he's gonna have to pay for it either if it's here on earth or somewhere afterlife. All the other bad stuff that happens here on earth, genetic diseases, Earthquakes, Hurricanes and so on are only temporary because when u get to heaven u are forever with God. I feel like this world can't be totally perfect. I feel like some of the tragedies I went through in my life have made me only stronger as a person.
            Last edited by marcusgettin; 03-27-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

I dont understand what can you do in a finite time to deserve infinite torture?

and im not gonna lie i used to literally think i was god.

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
                God was first
                is god first or the mother of god?

Comment

Buzz lightyear
                  Last edited by ; 03-27-2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
                    First of all, yes it is.

Second of all, Evolution is not a theory, people give theorys on something unknown, for example the rings of saturn, nobody knows what they are exactly, so scientist give theorys of what they are. evolution is real, did a superior being create evolution? maybe, maybe not. please dont be ignorent by just shrugging the big bang theory off because of your religion, because a god could of created the universe, which created earth, which created evolution.

The chicken, was proven.

Our minds are actually very powerful, more powerful then you can even imagine, its just that we haven't been able to access it fully.
                    that makes total sense! Al Qaeda was just trying to create a new civilization when they did 9/11.

explosions destroy life, not create it.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post

And the first people were not black, i'm sorry but just no

African History for Kids
                      Genetic evidence shows that until about this time - sometime after 100,000 years ago - Africa was the only place on earth where modern people lived. Then some people spread out along the coasts, going around the Arabian Peninsula andIndia and all the way to Australia. Still most people lived in Africa. But at the end of an Ice Age (not the most recent Ice Age but the one before that), people began to drift into West Asia, following the herds of animals.
                      I didn't forget about your ignorant ass, I was too tired to show you them #Facts.I read up on this topic. Anybody feel free to counter argument me if you feel I'm not correct, I've got way more #Facts then this. I can explain shit on my own, Come at me. I prove mine ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Thats a very fair point mate, but nothing will ever change my beliefs on the matter! Because that is only one factor of many that make me believe what I do. I just can't believe in God. I think we are here to experience life as we want and die.
                        True that! Everyone has his own life and he gotta decide which direction to move through his entire life (even if it's right or wrong) until his death.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                          that makes total sense! Al Qaeda was just trying to create a new civilization when they did 9/11.

explosions destroy life, not create it.
                          this post is so fuckin ignorant and dumb

Comment

Working...
                          X