Is God Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    I got another question. What came first the chicken or the egg?

LET THE BEEF BEGIN!
    Haven't completely read the thread, so I dont know if anyone has answered you yet, but the scientists have said that the chicken came first because the proteins needed for the egg can only come from the chicken.

Scientists reportedly crack chicken-or-egg riddle - Technology & science - Science - msnbc.com

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
    That's the million dollar question,
    but I believe that God doesn't need to have been created, since he exists in a timeless entity. He is the one whom has created the universe, the laws of the universe, time, gravity, etc. But he lives outside of this realm, since he created it. I'm sure everyone reading this knows of the pro-God argument of "Cause & Effect"
    1. Everything which has a beginning has a cause.
    2. The universe has a beginning.
    3. Therefore the universe has a cause.

Then an atheist would say, "Well why doesn't God have a cause? What/Who created God?"
    Well... 1. Everything which has a beginning has a cause.

God doesn't have a beginning, therefore he doesn't require a cause.
    Uncaused cause - Iron Chariots Wiki
    Cosmological argument - Iron Chariots Wiki

I wasn't born into a religious family at all, and I've never been to church. I never had a real opinion on whether or not there's a God until a a couple years ago when I began to research the origins of the universe and the structure of Deoxyribonucleic acid. Scientists have tried to create a living cell for years, but have never been successful... Even with all of the apparent ingredients required for a cell they couldn't achieve it.. Because for anything to have life it must be given life by the higher power (God)
    The complexity of this universe is that of which we still don't fully comprehend,
    Argument from design - Iron Chariots Wiki

And besides all of the bible/quran prophecies that have been fulfilled,
    50 reasons to believe in God - Iron Chariots Wiki
    Argument from biblical miracles - Iron Chariots Wiki
    Argument from observed miracles - Iron Chariots Wiki

Comment

Answer to OP

No

/thread
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
        Answer to OP

No

/thread

Prove it???
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          I feel like that's up to mostly the people not God. We choose to kill each other,
          Unless there's a mental problem/something that happened in your childhood that causes this type of reaction. Or just people generally being assholes.

we choose to be in gangs
          Unless we're forced into one. Sure, you can let go of the fear of backlash for leaving, but not everyone can do that.

and kill off our own race
          Population needs to be decreased sometimes, tbh.

we choose to drank,
          What Causes People to Drink Too Much Alcohol? | eHow.com

we choose to abuse drugs
          Genetic Tendency to Use Drugs Heightened by Peer Influence | MedIndia

we eat unhealthy which gives us diseases,
          Or something in our genes can fuck up and give us diseases. But, yea, it's always definitely the food we eat.

some of us don't use condoms so we get and pass around diseases,
          Because condoms are 100% effective, right?

God gives us Free will to do what we want,
          This is always interesting to hear. It goes from the main God(s) believed in today having a plan for us, to us have the free will to do anything.

Free will - Iron Chariots Wiki

if a man rapes a lady or child, he's gonna have to pay for it either if it's here on earth or somewhere afterlife. All the other bad stuff that happens here on earth, genetic diseases, Earthquakes, Hurricanes and so on are only temporary because when u get to heaven u are forever with God.
          Where you'll forever be able to question his asshole ways and hopefully get answers.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Prove it???
          Prove there's not an invisible pink unicorn in the sky.

Comment

Prove it???
            Ugly people. Homeless people. Poor people. Poverty. etc.

Comment

Ugly people. Homeless people. Poor people. Poverty. etc.
              How does that prove there isn't a God???

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
                Unless there's a mental problem/something that happened in your childhood that causes this type of reaction. Or just people generally being assholes.

Unless we're forced into one. Sure, you can let go of the fear of backlash for leaving, but not everyone can do that.

Population needs to be decreased sometimes, tbh.

What Causes People to Drink Too Much Alcohol? | eHow.com

Genetic Tendency to Use Drugs Heightened by Peer Influence | MedIndia

Or something in our genes can fuck up and give us diseases. But, yea, it's always definitely the food we eat.

Because condoms are 100% effective, right?

This is always interesting to hear. It goes from the main God(s) believed in today having a plan for us, to us have the free will to do anything.

Free will - Iron Chariots Wiki

Where you'll forever be able to question his asshole ways and hopefully get answers.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Prove there's not an invisible pink unicorn in the sky.
                Nothing in ur little links proved nothing to me, so u sir can try again. First off not everyone is forced into gangs, it's usually the bad motherfuckers who want to be somebody who join. A second no answer to that one lol, let's see how u feel when some niggas come at ur house when ur sleep and murder ur mom and rape her corps. Third, fuck that peer pressure shit, at the end of the day ur still choosing to smoke or drink. Fourth, I said food and I also mentioned genetics or diseases did I not? Fourth, condoms don't always work especially against herpes but the other problem is people are not learning how to put them on right. Fifth, I don't give two shit's about that iron chariots shit. Sixth, Cuff.

Comment

How does that prove there isn't a God???
                  Why would god create imperfections? Just doesn't make sense.

My brain thinks logically. God is just a fairy tale.

Comment

Why would god create imperfections? Just doesn't make sense.

My brain thinks logically. God is just a fairy tale.
                    So good looking people, wealth, rich people are perfect...no need in continuing this conversation....

Comment

Nothing in ur little links proved nothing to me, so u sir can try again. First off not everyone is forced into gangs,
                      it's usually the bad motherfuckers who want to be somebody who join.
                      You know so little about this world.
                      Mexican youths abducted by drug gangs, forced into lives of crime: rights groups | News | National Post
                      http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1354282/posts

Not exactly forced, but you should get the point: Forced into A Gang (almost stabbed)? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

let's see how u feel when some niggas come at ur house when ur sleep and murder ur mom and rape her corps.
                      What does this have to do anything?

Fourth, I said food and I also mentioned genetics or diseases did I not?
                      Meh

Fourth, condoms don't always work especially against herpes but the other problem is people are not learning how to put them on right.
                      Not learning how to put one on correctly != more likely to get a disease. You can get one regardless of your knowledge or lack thereof of being able to put one on.

This is technically the 5th.

Fifth, I don't give two shit's about that iron chariots shit.
                      Too much reading for you? Too much thinking? Shouldn't this be the 6th?

Sixth, Cuff.
                      Sentence Structure - How to Construct a Simple Sentence?

Also, isn't this technically the 7th?
                      Last edited by YMCMFAN; 04-05-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X