Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
    iight lemme explain this situation to ya'll

A few weeks ago, I met this girl online. She was pretty + smart. We talked for a few weeks. On Christmas eve day, I asked her to be my boyfriend, and then she wanted to know what I really thought about her. She was so confident in asking me, and really wanted to know everything, so I told her I liked her alot (I really do) and she was the happiest. On Christmas day, We talked for a long time, we had lots of fun!
    At the end of the day, I was online talking to a few people and I showed them a picture of my new girlfriend. One responds by sending me a link to this blog. It was ALL in Norwegian. She had many blog posts with pictures and such. She had a twitter and instagram too. Her name was at the top of the page, but it WASNT the name that she gave me. I was beginning to get a little suspicious as to who she was, and if she really lived in the US. So, I asked her. She was a little nervous at first and thought I wouldnt trust her, but I told her I care and that I do trust her, so she told me. She had changed her name when she moved to the US from Norway, so she gave me the name that she wants legally, in ths US. Ok. Next, she said she doesnt blog anymore. Well there are new blog posts every day, and from twitter too. So I shrugged it off and we continued to talk, and we forgot about what had happened and we went back to having the best time ever.
    I was still interested in what was on the blog and her instagram/twitter, so as I talked to her, I looked. One picture has her next to a guy that says #boyfriend, #couple etc so I was like whatttttt?! Unless it was from awhile ago? I dont know what that was about. I was really confused, because she was being honest and she agreed to date me. So I asked her if she had any of those accounts and she said she didnt. Um, really? What a lie. But I REALLY liked her. :/
    The next day, she doesnt talk much. She is on vacation in Norway, so I assume shes busy or something. Then, I get those 4 dreaded words.

"We need to talk..."

Ok, so then I was like alright. Well we had both agreed to tell our parents about our relationship, because we wanted to meet each other so bad! Ends up she has told them already.
    She is 17 and I am 19. Thats a close enough age to be considered normal and ok. Among many people, that is fine! Only one age in between, 18. It's really no big deal at all! Her parents say they wont let her date me because I am too old Wtf? Most parents would be ok with that! If she was freaking 15 years old, I would understand, but its just a little extreme for them to think that way, unless shes actually making stuff up, which seems it could be because of all the stuff already. I dont know for sure. We havent been talking today since that happened this morning, so I cant give an explanation for why.

So later on after us not talking for awhile, i get a text from her, expecting it to be what she thought of the whole situation. Nope, wasnt that. She asks if it was my sister in a few of the pics I sent her from when i went to mexico last year. Im like "yeah it is, but wanna talk?" She said ok. So, i ask her everything. About the twitter/instagram and the fact that she didnt tell me any of it, better yet, hid it from me, and better better yet, lied! She said she was tired of the explanations and didnt wanna tell me.
    I didnt wanna argue, i wanted to sort it out the nice way.
    she was no good. she seemed nice at first but she has something else going on and now i wish i never met her...regret it now lol.
    Seek medical help immediately brah, sounds like you're suffering from Delusional Disorder.

Comment

A few weeks ago, I met this girl online. She was pretty + smart. We talked for a few weeks. On Christmas eve day, I asked her to be my boyfriend, and then she wanted to know what I really thought about her. She was so confident in asking me, and really wanted to know everything, so I told her I liked her alot (I really do) and she was the happiest. On Christmas day, We talked for a long time, we had lots of fun!
      At the end of the day, I was online talking to a few people and I showed them a picture of my new girlfriend. One responds by sending me a link to this blog. It was ALL in Norwegian. She had many blog posts with pictures and such. She had a twitter and instagram too. Her name was at the top of the page, but it WASNT the name that she gave me. I was beginning to get a little suspicious as to who she was, and if she really lived in the US. So, I asked her. She was a little nervous at first and thought I wouldnt trust her, but I told her I care and that I do trust her, so she told me. She had changed her name when she moved to the US from Norway, so she gave me the name that she wants legally, in ths US. Ok. Next, she said she doesnt blog anymore. Well there are new blog posts every day, and from twitter too. So I shrugged it off and we continued to talk, and we forgot about what had happened and we went back to having the best time ever.
      I was still interested in what was on the blog and her instagram/twitter, so as I talked to her, I looked. One picture has her next to a guy that says #boyfriend, #couple etc so I was like whatttttt?! Unless it was from awhile ago? I dont know what that was about. I was really confused, because she was being honest and she agreed to date me. So I asked her if she had any of those accounts and she said she didnt. Um, really? What a lie. But I REALLY liked her. :/
      The next day, she doesnt talk much. She is on vacation in Norway, so I assume shes busy or something. Then, I get those 4 dreaded words.

"We need to talk..."

Ok, so then I was like alright. Well we had both agreed to tell our parents about our relationship, because we wanted to meet each other so bad! Ends up she has told them already.
      She is 17 and I am 19. Thats a close enough age to be considered normal and ok. Among many people, that is fine! Only one age in between, 18. It's really no big deal at all! Her parents say they wont let her date me because I am too old Wtf? Most parents would be ok with that! If she was freaking 15 years old, I would understand, but its just a little extreme for them to think that way, unless shes actually making stuff up, which seems it could be because of all the stuff already. I dont know for sure. We havent been talking today since that happened this morning, so I cant give an explanation for why.

So later on after us not talking for awhile, i get a text from her, expecting it to be what she thought of the whole situation. Nope, wasnt that. She asks if it was my sister in a few of the pics I sent her from when i went to mexico last year. Im like "yeah it is, but wanna talk?" She said ok. So, i ask her everything. About the twitter/instagram and the fact that she didnt tell me any of it, better yet, hid it from me, and better better yet, lied! She said she was tired of the explanations and didnt wanna tell me.
      she was no good. she seemed nice at first but she has something else going on and now i wish i never met her...regret it now lol.
      i wanna read because im interested in hearing about your story

but all that txt is just too much

can you please make a short version of your story?

Comment

Jus PM me i'll tell ya
        BG NATION

Comment

"We need to talk..."

Your all lazy I read this in 60 seconds.

But jesus sam, you have never even met her in real life and you got emotional attached, yeah people meet over the interent but they see each other in person before they start dating to see if they like each other.

Your 19, you should know better.

It could of just been some guy using pictures from his facebook to make fake personas, and your telling your parents about a girl that might not even exist.

In the future make sure you meet the girl in person before getting emotionally attached, and don't ask her to be your girlfriend when you have only spoke over the internet for 2 weeks.

Comment

"We need to talk..."

aint nobody caught that tho? this nigga got a boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              aint nobody caught that tho? this nigga got a boyfriend

I caught that right away. I mean like thats the first thing I saw

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I cant believe how naive this dude is

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                Bro I think boy shorts are soo sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  You must not know what boy shorts are

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                    You must not know what boy shorts are
                    of course i do
                    they wouldnt get my dick hard
                    thongs and g strings do though

Comment

Yea im a pretty naive mothafucka when it comes to girls tho
                      BG NATION

Comment

Learn from your mistakes

Comment

lol dude relationships over the internet wont work. and that age difference means nothing lol, im 19 turning 20 in Feb and my girl is 17. Go out and meet real girls. All it takes it guts. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                          X