• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post

I'm not going to call you Sportz no more

Imma call you Yorker.

Comment

Wow, you should've been nicer to everyone on the forums. Maybe then you wouldn't of been exposed like this to embarass you. Your time was going to come anyways. So, from now on, I'd suggest you try to get along with everyone, and not correct their simple grammar errors .

But, goodluck on your future endeavors, Sportz.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Wow, you should've been nicer to everyone on the forums. Maybe then you wouldn't of been exposed like this to embarass you. Your time was going to come anyways. So, from now on, I'd suggest you try to get along with everyone, and not correct their simple grammar errors .

But, goodluck on your future endeavors, Yorker.
        fixed.

Comment

I'm sad I never got to see what he looked like :/
          No homo
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post

But, goodluck on your future endeavors, MARC YORKER.
            Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
            fixed.
            k done

Comment

this good but I still think thp ether was bigger i never took sports serious lol

Comment

WTF?lol that boyyy

"likes JVG" and it links to here
                http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/tra...38539-jvg.html

That boyyy Yorker
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

lmao...i swear dudes on fuckin music forums go all out to get sum good self esteem goin fo demselves
                  bitch

Comment

Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                    I start college this jun. at truman in chicago my dude.
                    An noncredit college everyone gets into lol had to say that

But seriously you really went through all of this just to expose somebody on a forum?
                    All THP did was go on facebook, what you did was really no LIFE status.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                      An noncredit college everyone gets into lol had to say that

But seriously you really went through all of this just to expose somebody on a forum?
                      All THP did was go on facebook, what you did was really no LIFE status.
                      It wasn't "no life status" at all tbh. He just made a few Google searches.
                      Last edited by Sportz; 04-27-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        It wasn't "no life status" at all tbh. He just made a few Google searches.
                        Defending the guy who did all of this to you? i see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                          Defending the guy who did all of this to you? i see what you did there.
                          Any of you could have done it if you had my email address.

Comment

Working...
                          X