Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        Floyd shoulda knocked em out at the very end of the 12th round

Cotto was damn near out on his feet at that point
        yea he just played it smart... Floyd Never Really Give You Flurries

He'll Give You A 1-2 Then Back Off. He Dnt Really Go In For Tha Kill

If He Did He Would Have At Least Like 6 More KO's

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          And Wasn't That In England If Im Not Mistaken lol Beat His Azz On His Homeland.....

But Mane Bring On Manny.... But Sadly I Highly Doubt Its Gne Happen Because Im Not Too Sure

Manny Will Beat Bradley, Just My Personal Opinion.. Manny Bullshittin. Thats Gne Take Tha Hype Away If He Lose

Mayweather list Should Be Tha Winner Of Pacquiao vs. Bradley. Berto, Then Tha Loser Of That Pacquiao vs. Bradley, Then Alvarez Then Retire
          Yeah if he loses it's gonna take the hype away from the fight, if it happens.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I think it's time for Shane Mosley to retire, he had no chance against Alveraz. Still a legend thoe.

Comment

Is there anywhere I could watch the whole fight? I was working last night and couldn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              Yeah if he loses it's gonna take the hype away from the fight, if it happens.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I think it's time for Shane Mosley to retire, he had no chance against Alveraz. Still a legend thoe.
              Yea I was just praying he ain't go out with a KO. He went out a Champ but now its time to tha promotion money or train his son. Hang tha gloves up you are a legend dnt tarnish that

Comment

Working...
              X