Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shit You Did When You Were A Kid (@Brooklyn played with little boys penises)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardcore ding dong ditch.

Meaning you ring the bell, hide right around the corner of the house, and listen for them to open the door, look, and close it. It's hard to do without laughing, only caught once but we came back and got revenge late that night.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post

Meaning you ring the bell, hide right around the corner of the house, and listen for them to open the door, look, and close it. It's hard to do without laughing, only caught once but we came back and got revenge late that night.
      Lol good ole days still do it time to time with my immature ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post

oh hell ya i use to do that shit all the time at night, it was the best at night

damn i gotta do that again

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          oh hell ya i use to do that shit all the time at night, it was the best at night

damn i gotta do that again
          We used to do it in broad daylight or at night. At night it's the best because you can just lay low on the lawn or dive into the bushes.

Comment

Working...
          X