Official Father Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
    If I were a dad I'd smack that Calliou lookin' ass nigga.
    I had to google that.
    Glad I did.

Comment

never been a father
      got close tho mayne, gotta stop having it unprotected man. i hate condoms tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
        I had to google that.
        Glad I did.

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        never been a father
        got close tho mayne, gotta stop having it unprotected man. i hate condoms tbh
        Condoms too uncomfortable for that fat coochie of yours.

Comment

Never thought to become a father lol, don't think I would become a good father that gives good advices to his kids and shit.

[MENTION=72729]DMC927[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7009]Cli-City[/MENTION], was you shocked when you knew the mother is pregnant or you wanted to have a baby with her, thought she's the one?
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Way too young to be a daddy now... Although I could come here to ask for future advices
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I cant see myself being a father in the next 100 years lol. Nah but forreal, I think I ain't bout that life

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                Never thought to become a father lol, don't think I would become a good father that gives good advices to his kids and shit.

@DMC927 or @Cli-City, was you shocked when you knew the mother is pregnant or you wanted to have a baby with her, thought she's the one?
                I was sixteen when she got pregnant.

And yea, shocked is more of an understatement than anything. But when you see the kid it's just like an automatic, unconditional love. For the 8 months we knew she was pregnant, I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I am and I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it

As for her being the one.. I'm sure she is, we're still very much together, but I still see other girls and she's cool with that. Having a kid with someone, especially at our age really puts you through a lot, and tbh we haven't really recovered from it. But I do plan on proposing after High School.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                I cant see myself being a father in the next 100 years lol. Nah but forreal, I think I ain't bout that life
                It comes to you, really does. It's just a basic instinct that every man has in him.

Comment

And yea, shocked is more of an understatement than anything. But when you see the kid it's just like an automatic, unconditional love. For the 8 months we knew she was pregnant, I never thought I'd be able to do it, but I am and I think I'm doing a pretty good job at it

As for her being the one.. I'm sure she is, we're still very much together, but I still see other girls and she's cool with that. Having a kid with someone, especially at our age really puts you through a lot, and tbh we haven't really recovered from it. But I do plan on proposing after High School.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

It comes to you, really does. It's just a basic instinct that every man has in him.

I know a lot of people over 30 who are in a great relationship and don't want any children, though.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by JODY HiGHROLLER View Post
                    I know a lot of people over 30 who are in a great relationship and don't want any children, though.
                    I never wanted a kid either. But she came, and I'm glad she did.

Comment

@DMC927 or @Cli-City, was you shocked when you knew the mother is pregnant or you wanted to have a baby with her, thought she's the one?
                      I was upset..that is why I wrote that song Friday Night.....like WTF bitch how you got pregnant...then I realized..Cli-City you dumb motherfucker....you had a part in it too....other than the mood swings..it went smooth....got cursed out alot too...I wanted to wait until I graduated pharmacy school...but hey....shit happens...and now I wouldn't have it any other way....
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

damn sixteen? thats young! but if you think you a good father thats cool.

but damn....i started having sex when i was seventeen!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                        I was upset..that is why I wrote that song Friday Night.....like WTF bitch how you got pregnant...then I realized..Cli-City you dumb motherfucker....you had a part in it too....other than the mood swings..it went smooth....got cursed out alot too...I wanted to wait until I graduated pharmacy school...but hey....shit happens...and now I wouldn't have it any other way....
                        did you feel the love and feel like a father when you saw the baby like in the movies? like when you saw the baby you be like "oh thats my baby, im a father now...im happy" lol..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

damn sixteen? thats young! but if you think you a good father thats cool.

but damn....i started having sex when i was seventeen!
                          ---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

did you feel the love and feel like a father when you saw the baby like in the movies? like when you saw the baby you be like "oh thats my baby, im a father now...im happy" lol..
                          Trying to brag plehboi?
                          I'm 19 and still a virgin. FML
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X