Your 10 year old daughter is having sex with a 10 year old classmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
    Nah no troll , I was just hoping @jvg would come with a long story so this could be goat'd .
    lol, sorry brah.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      At first I would be like:

And then I would be like:

After that I would be like:

But then I would go and get so turnt up I wouldn't even remember that it happened.
      loooooooooool poty

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
        Join in

Comment

off mine i wiould go close to them and check is the boy was wearing a condom and if he was i would tell them to keep going but not mess anything up in the bed and then if he not wear le condom i would get angry get the knife and cut his penis in half!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lAmNotHuman View Post
            off mine i wiould go close to them and check is the boy was wearing a condom and if he was i would tell them to keep going but not mess anything up in the bed and then if he not wear le condom i would get angry get the knife and cut his penis in half!!!!
            Off mine I agree with that. Off mine if my daughter was doing the same thing at that age I would call you for advice. But off mine, if he's a nerd, you can belee dat I'll tell him to screw off.

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
              off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine off mine
              nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd
              screw off mine bi**H NERD NIKKER!!

Comment

Beat my daughter, beat that classmate #AtTheSameDamnTime

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  In your house, in her room. You walk in on them. What do you do?
                  fap

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

not a damn thing

Comment

Push that fucka away and show him how its suppose to be done
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

This reminds me of the time I had a 10 year old daughter. My boyfriend stays overnight most weekends,he has been doing this for the 20 months we've been together and he and my children seem to get along very well with each other. I'm embarrassed and ashamed to say that on Saturday morning my boyfriend and I had sex before we got up out of bed and I later discovered that my daughter had heard us. I went into her bedroom to collect some clothes and saw that she had been writing on a notepad which was lying open on her bed so Idecided to have a read. She had written: It's so unfair, This morning I could hear mom and Garry having sex in his room! but it's not fair coz I shouldn't have to hear that.I actually cried. Now I feel sick and I'm cold So,as you can see,she was pretty upset by what she heard. How on earth do I deal with this? Also,why did she write it down and not tell me? Did she leave the notepad out deliberately for me to find? It wasn't in her journal,she has one and knows I don't read it. Please bear in mind that I do not think it's OK for her to have heard this and if I thought she would hear,we wouldn't have done it. We weren't being really noisy or anything,we make an effort to be quiet when we have sex but I must admit that we usually make sure it's late at night or when the children are out or at school when we have sex. I'm pretty mortified (I guess she is too). I feel like I've let her down and been irresponsible. I'm not sure I'll ever have sex again till the kids have grown up and left home!

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          What can I say brah?

Yahoo Answers got some freaks.

Comment

Working...
                          X