Your 10 year old daughter is having sex with a 10 year old classmate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvg View Post
    This reminds me of the time I had a 10 year old daughter. My boyfriend stays overnight most weekends,he has been doing this for the 20 months we've been together and he and my children seem to get along very well with each other. I'm embarrassed and ashamed to say that on Saturday morning my boyfriend and I had sex before we got up out of bed and I later discovered that my daughter had heard us. I went into her bedroom to collect some clothes and saw that she had been writing on a notepad which was lying open on her bed so Idecided to have a read. She had written: It's so unfair, This morning I could hear mom and Garry having sex in his room! but it's not fair coz I shouldn't have to hear that.I actually cried. Now I feel sick and I'm cold So,as you can see,she was pretty upset by what she heard. How on earth do I deal with this? Also,why did she write it down and not tell me? Did she leave the notepad out deliberately for me to find? It wasn't in her journal,she has one and knows I don't read it. Please bear in mind that I do not think it's OK for her to have heard this and if I thought she would hear,we wouldn't have done it. We weren't being really noisy or anything,we make an effort to be quiet when we have sex but I must admit that we usually make sure it's late at night or when the children are out or at school when we have sex. I'm pretty mortified (I guess she is too). I feel like I've let her down and been irresponsible. I'm not sure I'll ever have sex again till the kids have grown up and left home!
    u srs? till the kids have grown up? If i was Garry I'd drop that bitch asap

Comment

You're having sex with your girl your friend walks in as you're fucking you're girl, and he knocks you out as he says "my turn." What do you do after you wake up?

Comment

Originally posted by Speedy Gonzales View Post
        You're having sex with your girl your friend walks in as you're fucking you're girl, and he knocks you out as he says "my turn." What do you do after you wake up?
        Go back to fucking my girl
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Grab my pants, take my L, and go home.

Comment

2 dead bodies tonight.

Comment

pour acid onto his balls

Comment

Working...
              X