Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    So yall agree?

Even more proof that Jesus is coming back soon.

Edit: How does that make sense? well because.. Satan uses all these tools to keep your mind off of God, Music, Movies, all of that shit, its there to keep you and your mind off of God..

So if its all used up... and nothing more can come from Satan tools... then yeah...

this makes sense

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...ith-62140.html

Comment

I still don't understand how this OF thing happened. One day everybody thinks they're freaks and the next day they're gang banging Ariana Grande, like wtf is that?

Comment

yo [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] that freestyle you posted is fireee

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            Stick to underground then ... Theres still some real rappers out there
            oh god.......................
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              xD na

jesus is coming back but not right now. MUSIC AND STUFF HAS GOT TO GET MUCH MORE EXPLICIT FIRST. THE MUSIC YOUR KIDS ARE GUNNA LISTEN TO WILL SHOCK YOU. I know its bad right now, but it can get much worse lol But I hope it doesnt.
              MORE explicit than Biggie's friend Gutta kidnapping kids, fucking them in the ass and throwing them over the bridge?

And that was 15 years ago...
              .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                MORE explicit than Biggie's friend Gutta kidnapping kids, fucking them in the ass and throwing them over the bridge?

Did you get shot yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    I still don't understand how this OF thing happened. One day everybody thinks they're freaks and the next day they're gang banging Ariana Grande, like wtf is that?
                    Nah Jasper Dolphin is fucking Miley Cyrus, while Tyler and Earl are just being socially awkward black kids wearing Slipknot t-shirts. Oh and we're waiting for Wolf, EarlWolf, Numbers, and Gold from Mike G. <-------- Which was due last year.

Who cares if Odd Future made a freestyle just making rhymes out their asses. Because last time I checked the song "Jelly" wasn't an attempt to be the next "Changes" by 2Pac.

So quit bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      Did you get shot yet.
                      Nope. In tech school learning my job now.
                      End of September I'll be stationed in Albequerque for 2 years fixing jet fuel tanks. But I still have a chance of getting blow up from some static electricity setting it off.

And 99% chance at some point during my 6 year contract I'll go to Afghanistan or something.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

you put OF but not soulja boy? really?

Comment

Working...
                        X