idk but this really proves that lil wayne is underrated and blindly hated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk but this really proves that lil wayne is underrated and blindly hated

I made a picture using a lil wayne verse quote but at the end i signed off as saying tupac having had said it/rapped it and submitted it to a 2pac page and it blindly got approved reposted and over 5k+ likes. my friends didn't find this as interesting as I did hopefully you guys do. http://i.imgur.com/sNFG3.png

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

do the same with a verse from Lollipop and put a picture of 2Pac
    I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Part of that said "I wanna be like Pac."
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        Part of that said "I wanna be like Pac."

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

90% of ppl who say they like Pac dont even listen to him they just like the fact that he was an activist and they are worthless hipsters

Comment

I always wanted to do this but never did for some reason lol....I knew ppl in Facebook just dick rides tupac blindly and hate Wayne blindly. Lol...

Imma put Wayne's lyrics from "trouble" and put tupacs face in it! I know they will fall for it haha
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Good shit man. Some of them probably didn't even read the lyrics, they just saw Pac's name attached and liked it.
              "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
              Guns and stretchers
              Cristal and dubs for breakfast
              I just got one suggestion - none should test him
              'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
              Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
              Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                I always wanted to do this but never did for some reason lol....I knew ppl in Facebook just dick rides tupac blindly and hate Wayne blindly. Lol...

Imma put Wayne's lyrics from "trouble" and put tupacs face in it! I know they will fall for it haha
                PM it to me later, I also want to do this :p

Instagram:
                NordicBeauties

Comment

Ppl these days ain't got their own opinion, they're all like: I gotta like what everybody else does and hate on what everybody else hates... Let Wayne rap Pac's verses and they still be hating

Comment

Might be different if Lil Wayne was in the same physical condition as Tupac. Even Michael Jackson got more love deceased than alive.
                    I'm not saying I want him dead, that is the last thing on earth I would want. I love him.

Comment

Originally posted by SophiesMom View Post
                      Might be different if Lil Wayne was in the same physical condition as Tupac. Even Michael Jackson got more love deceased than alive.
                      I'm not saying I want him dead, that is the last thing on earth I would want. I love him.
                      probably but differently, I think Wayne has a way different audience than Pac.
                      People like to praise people for their lyrics (subject wise) when they're gone and most of Wayne's songs aren't like that (especially new ones)

Comment

good job you just made people like tupac even more

unless one of those idiots actually knows those arent his lyrics or googles them

Comment

Working...
                        X