No announcement yet.

idk but this really proves that lil wayne is underrated and blindly hated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone show this to hiphopmemes, theyd go ballistic.

Comment

Originally posted by oSkimp View Post
      I made a picture using a lil wayne verse quote but at the end i signed off as saying tupac having had said it/rapped it and submitted it to a 2pac page and it blindly got approved reposted and over 5k+ likes. my friends didn't find this as interesting as I did hopefully you guys do. http://i.imgur.com/sNFG3.png

wanna be Like Mike?
      didnt those 5k people notice Pac was dead before that movie came out? haha
      replace 2Pac's picture with Wayne's and that'll show people are juss Wayne haters if they dont like it

Comment

I can just imagine these Tupac 'fans' hearing Wayne preform the verse and say that Wayne jacked lyrics from Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
          I can just imagine these Tupac 'fans' hearing Wayne preform the verse and say that Wayne jacked lyrics from Pac.
          yeah its pretty sad oskimp did this

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

That shit is sad and hilarious at the same time! Pac's fans are the worst.. talk of perception over reality. I saw them whining and bitching everywhere that Trey Songz and Lil Wayne shouldnt have used Hail Mary as a song title.. im like

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Wall Photos | Facebook

bunch of faggots smh

4 of my friends liked that picture

Comment

everyone bookmark this thread so we never lose it again.

Comment

This is brilliant

Comment

Damn this was a genius idea!

Comment

goat thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                        There's probably some shit like "That faggot Lil' Wendy could never come up with some shit as great as this"

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
                          90% of ppl who say they like Pac dont even listen to him they just like the fact that he was an activist and they are worthless hipsters
                          Yeah, exactly. Wayne wasn't in his prime when Tupac was alive. The rap game was different when he was, and when Wayne was at his best. So technically, nobody can compare the two to each other.

Comment

Working...
                          X