Official Madden 13 gaming thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    @danielnfl36 you down to run a game after the Panthers game is over?

Too stoked for Madden 13 one night away..

you still up?

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    @danielnfl36 you down to run a game after the Panthers game is over?

Too stoked for Madden 13 one night away..
    my bad on gettin back to you late got my shit on preorder might be gettin it early tmrw with a hookup!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    you still up?

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

my bad on gettin back to you late got my shit on preorder might be gettin it early tmrw with a hookup!
    lmao that user strip! [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] 4-5 all time now bruh bruh

Comment

• I wasn't into I gotta get back to this Breaking Bad lol. You know we ballin on that Madden 13 all fucking day tho

Comment

I wasn't into I gotta get back to this Breaking Bad lol. You know we ballin on that Madden 13 all fucking day tho

shit man i was gonna win but cant wait for madden 13 all day ahah

Comment

• Damn homie I'm up 5-4 when that 13 drop Carolina gonna be nice... Gonna turn into like 20-4.

Comment

Damn homie I'm up 5-4 when that 13 drop Carolina gonna be nice... Gonna turn into like 20-4.
            titans homie redskins (who wont run with them at least once? lol) steelers should be nice with a speed back in chris rainy and at wideout

Comment

Damn homie I'm up 5-4 when that 13 drop Carolina gonna be nice... Gonna turn into like 20-4.
              yo! lets run one last serious game before madden 13

Comment

• I can't wait to pick this game up tomorrow

Comment

• Lol i've been playing this shit since Fri. I forgot you guys and mostly everyone else have to wait until tomorrow. If anyone has the game already on PS3 and wants to play me online, hit me up at "brandeezyb"

Check out some of my highlights

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133233428
                  http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/133233261

Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 08-27-2012, 09:00 PM. Reason: spelling error lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                    Lol i've been playing this shit since Thurs. I forgot you guys and mostly everyone else has to wait until tomorrow. If anyone has the game already on PS3 and wants to play me online, hit me up at "brandeezyb"

Madden NFL 13 Video Highlight | EA SPORTS

Dope I can't wait to get this..
                    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      Lol i've been playing this shit since Fri. I forgot you guys and mostly everyone else have to wait until tomorrow. If anyone has the game already on PS3 and wants to play me online, hit me up at "brandeezyb"

What?! How did you get it early?

Comment

• Panthers projected to be 2nd most used team... Cam done gone put us on the map.

Madden NFL 13: Predicting the Seven Most Popular Online Teams - Operation Sports

Comment

Panthers projected to be 2nd most used team... Cam done gone put us on the map.

Madden NFL 13: Predicting the Seven Most Popular Online Teams - Operation Sports
                          My Pats are 4th? Damn I didn't even expect them to be on the list

Comment

Working...
                          X