Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
    10 for me

same lmao i still got backbreaker football to play or hop on her with [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] or anyone else on madden 12 ps3 till thn lmao

i got nba 2k12 and black ops too so im set atm lmao

Comment

just got done playin with @Weezy_KB24 we ended the game early but looks like i got my first win against him today

he used the panthers i used the titans

final score 33-29 ( ended game in third quarter ) game was ended on a friendly quit after he threw a interception good game though man!

Comment

Yeah fuckkkk you got me today lol. 2-1 all time tho. Why did we both pick blue jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Yeah fuckkkk you got me today lol. 2-1 all time tho. Why did we both pick blue jerseys?
          shit was confusing the hell out of me lol i forgot about that when i picked the oilers og jerseys lmao

but thing is though man that duo qb system i was runnin today with matt hasselback and jake locker was dope matt is old but can move a bit jake is like a tim tebow type player who can hit you on a dime im surprised you didnt run with cam that much
          i put cj2k in the tebow package for a few plays and he got me a big run in it as well so thats always nice

Comment

Post your PSN's here guys. I'm gonna be getting the game end of the month so when I get it maybe we can have a game.
            Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
              Post your PSN's here guys. I'm gonna be getting the game end of the month so when I get it maybe we can have a game.
              im gonna be making a new one probably tmrw but current one = rboy226 lmao shitty name..

Comment

Tbh I can't even remember mine... Sitting at work at the moment so yeah will check when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                  Tbh I can't even remember mine... Sitting at work at the moment so yeah will check when I get home.
                  you should bust out dat amillie while workin

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    you should bust out dat amillie while workin
                    I got Wayne playing all the time while I work. Only thing that gets me through my day

Comment

Getting that Madden on the Xbox, I heard the PS3 has hella glitches and shit

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                        Getting that Madden on the Xbox, I heard the PS3 has hella glitches and shit
                        tbh ps3 runs much smoother and i used to love my xbox lmao

Comment

Madden 13 is to nice... Can't wait to cop that. 2k13 is going to be nuts this year w/ that Lakers team though.

Comment

Working...
                          X