Official Madden 13 gaming thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
    Man I suck at this game. I haven't played Madden in years. But still..... Theres gotta be something idk with this game to be the reason I suck so bad at it.
    read my original post.

Comment

• Damnnn! I just finished another game barley won 24-17 it was nuts.

I was Carolina he was Seattle he was winning the whole game.. I took lead finally 24-17 w/ 3 minutes left in game... He gets ball drives down the field.

4 seconds left he's down a TD & on the 1 yard line. I thought he easily had the TD, but I got an interception. I was like HYFR! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        Damnnn! I just finished another game barley won 24-17 it was nuts.

I was Carolina he was Seattle he was winning the whole game.. I took lead finally 24-17 w/ 3 minutes left in game... He gets ball drives down the field.

4 seconds left he's down a TD & on the 1 yard line. I thought he easily had the TD, but I got an interception. I was like HYFR! Lol
        are you high right now? did you ever get nervous? i know your not single but damn sing that madden jingle! ibb4trollsaysthosearenttherightlyrics..noshit

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          are you high right now? did you ever get nervous? i know your not single but damn sing that madden jingle! ibb4trollsaysthosearenttherightlyrics..noshit
          Why can't we play ranked games against each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Why can't we play ranked games against each other?
            we gotta take care of our kids i know you heard obama! - weezy!...no celings! and im not sure but normal franchise is the coaching one
            you can do that and be in full control like normal with playing as players!

Comment

• When you run the ball they be slipping and falling too much...

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

When you run the ball they be slipping and falling too much...
                physics man balance matters if you run into someone or make contact it'll cause you to go off balance . unlike in other maddens you can keep running in one spot behind a linemen at full force and nothing effects you but this year if you run into a linemen you arent gonna be at full force/you'll trip/go off balance !

Comment

physics man balance matters if you run into someone or make contact it'll cause you to go off balance . unlike in other maddens you can keep running in one spot behind a linemen at full force and nothing effects you but this year if you run into a linemen you arent gonna be at full force/you'll trip/go off balance !
                  Ehhh sometimes ill just try to change direction and my dude will like fall over smh....How do you strip on Xbox?

Comment

Ehhh sometimes ill just try to change direction and my dude will like fall over smh....How do you strip on Xbox?

top left bumper or left trigger

Comment

• Man this game is too easy with the computer picks smh...

Comment

top left bumper or left trigger
                        How do you strip w/ PS3?

Comment

• Man I don't fuck with this game at all.....

Madden used to be my favorite football game back in like 08 and the years before that before I started liking NCAA more.

Comment

Working...
                          X