X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
    What's your PSN name?
    -.-stupidest name i could of made up as a 12 year old.. "rboy226"

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    [MENTION=227]EastsideBoi89[/MENTION] im on now

Comment

• Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

@EastsideBoi89 im on now
      Getting on in a sec

Comment

Getting on in a sec

all hail weezy call it bad weather

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post

man i played like shit lol but that one 4th down pass.. he was wide open nothing happened he wasnt hit or nothing..and he fucking dropped it would of been a easy 90 yard td..

Comment

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

man i played like shit lol but that one 4th down pass.. he was wide open nothing happened he wasnt hit or nothing..and he fucking dropped it would of been a easy 90 yard td..
          Good game, did you have any lag? I had a little every now and then. It made me fuck up my audibles but I gave you that last TD I was running the same goal line play over and over again to see if you could see what I was doing but yeah that dropped pass was weird, my game lagged that moment he dropped it

Comment

Good game, did you have any lag? I had a little every now and then. It made me fuck up my audibles but I gave you that last TD I was running the same goal line play over and over again to see if you could see what I was doing but yeah that dropped pass was weird, my game lagged that moment he dropped it
            sometimes i was pressing buttons and nothing happened.. i think that was why i got sacked so much.. and sometimes id try to move but no reaction on my player until a few seconds later i think the new physics engine they added is buggy a bit??

but great game lol it was all you first half but .. if that dropped 4th down pass...would of been caught maybe the game would of ended different.. i got all lazy after that im like.. "how the fuck do you drop that? nothing touched you -.-..." that last td pass of mine though.. it was easy to see you gave me that lol

Comment

sometimes i was pressing buttons and nothing happened.. i think that was why i got sacked so much.. and sometimes id try to move but no reaction on my player until a few seconds later i think the new physics engine they added is buggy a bit??

but great game lol it was all you first half but .. if that dropped 4th down pass...would of been caught maybe the game would of ended different.. i got all lazy after that im like.. "how the fuck do you drop that? nothing touched you -.-..." that last td pass of mine though.. it was easy to see you gave me that lol
              Same shit happened when I tried to switch a play, it switched me to a blitz when I was trying to go man and nothing happened, lucky you got an incomplete pass lol

Comment

Same shit happened when I tried to switch a play, it switched me to a blitz when I was trying to go man and nothing happened, lucky you got an incomplete pass lol
                yo remember that run i had with jake locker? shit was crazy aint gonna front man

i juked like everyone and ran for 40+ yards

Comment

• Picked this up today and I kinda thought last year's game was better.

Maybe I just need to get use to this one or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    Picked this up today and I kinda thought last year's game was better.

Maybe I just need to get use to this one or something.
                    Hell nah. Last years Madden sucked

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                      Hell nah. Last years Madden sucked
                      Idk, I guess I just need to play this one more.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                        Idk, I guess I just need to play this one more.
                        The new physics engine makes it one of the best Maddens ever

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                          The new physics engine makes it one of the best Maddens ever
                          run a game with me stunna

Comment

Working...
                          X