Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Hell yeah bruh hmu NBAGP5
    ight idk i might be making a new account soon so idk how long ill be on this shit but my all time record on madden 12 is

105-110 i played online a ton this year lol

sent request and im on now
    Last edited by danielnfl36; 08-14-2012, 02:22 PM.

Comment

they need to put some new feature in it. like when the hit stick came out. Madden 12 was kinda weak in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        they need to put some new feature in it. like when the hit stick came out. Madden 12 was kinda weak in my opinion
        it was/is tbh its like franchise mode sucked.. i get past the preseason and its boring tbh thn i sim the season to the draft sim to preseason and repeat again it was bad this year only thing good about this year was gameplay was slightly improved but 13 looks to be good from what ive seen/heard

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

remember the highlight stick? in madden 07? reggie bush was unstoppable lol

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          it was/is tbh its like franchise mode sucked.. i get past the preseason and its boring tbh thn i sim the season to the draft sim to preseason and repeat again it was bad this year only thing good about this year was gameplay was slightly improved but 13 looks to be good from what ive seen/heard

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

remember the highlight stick? in madden 07? reggie bush was unstoppable lol
          the only cool part was the scouting. nothing else stood out really. I noticed myself just trying to build a team in the offseason. not really playing any games

Comment

the only cool part was the scouting. nothing else stood out really. I noticed myself just trying to build a team in the offseason. not really playing any games
            tbh i got out my xbox ( not 360) and was playin madden 04 a few weeks ago that franchise was so much fun
            the graphics arent amazing but good enough to play and a lot of the shit they added to 12 was already in 04 ...take shit out for a few years.. add it a few years later.. "all new passing animations over 20 new exact passing angles" shit was in madden 04-07 on ps3.. but best madden in my opinion has to be madden 06 superstart mode was dope you could have a house and get emails and other things the game wasnt good looking like now but a lot more to do and game was just a lot more fun

Comment

tbh i got out my xbox ( not 360) and was playin madden 04 a few weeks ago that franchise was so much fun
              the graphics arent amazing but good enough to play and a lot of the shit they added to 12 was already in 04 ...take shit out for a few years.. add it a few years later.. "all new passing animations over 20 new exact passing angles" shit was in madden 04-07 on ps3.. but best madden in my opinion has to be madden 06 superstart mode was dope you could have a house and get emails and other things the game wasnt good looking like now but a lot more to do and game was just a lot more fun
              right? was Madden 06 the same Madden where you could do all those drills? Like the cornerback drills and stuff... I remember doing that with Ty Law just for fun lol

Comment

I swear superstar mode has less to it every year, hope they added to it especially since nba 2k's my player was so successful

Comment

right? was Madden 06 the same Madden where you could do all those drills? Like the cornerback drills and stuff... I remember doing that with Ty Law just for fun lol
                  madden 06 was the one with mcnabb on the cover the drills were in the game from 01-07 at one point it was called mini camp until like 05 i think it was changed to drills but now they are kinda there..."mini games" but not as fun i remember doing the passing one and you had to make the balls hit the colored rings while completing the passes

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
                  I swear superstar mode has less to it every year, hope they added to it especially since nba 2k's my player was so successful

i barely touch superstar mode this year..

cant stand the part of having to upgrade your player on your own because its so easy
                  to put all points into throw power and just bomb it every pass or speed and run all over the place..

i liked it when you could progress as a player on how you did in the games and over time you'd go up a few rating points

go on superstart mode play as the lowest rated qb on all pro you can still be rated 65 and be throwing like tom brady ... so unrealistic

Comment

madden 06 was the one with mcnabb on the cover the drills were in the game from 01-07 at one point it was called mini camp until like 05 i think it was changed to drills but now they are kinda there..."mini games" but not as fun i remember doing the passing one and you had to make the balls hit the colored rings while completing the passes
                    yup. and there was the punting and kicking one... I feel like as they make the graphics & gameplay better they take out the cool little game modes & features. There was no need to take out all that cool stuff from the Superstar game mode. Tbh Superstar sucks now.

Comment

yup. and there was the punting and kicking one... I feel like as they make the graphics & gameplay better they take out the cool little game modes & features. There was no need to take out all that cool stuff from the Superstar game mode. Tbh Superstar sucks now.
                      post above yours explains that lol but hopefully this year its good madden at one time was that special game id be just waiting for every year this year im on the fence about getting it like i want it and it looks good but if it sucks and is as worse or even more worse it'll be the last madden i buy for a year or two probably still rent that shit though

good luck to @Weezy_KB24 we got a game going! will update on who wins

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

17-10 at the half
                      @Weezy_KB24 10 @danielnfl36 17

he started 10 points with me scoring 0
                      i have 17 unanswered points to take the lead

two touchdown drives came off two back to back drives where he threw a interception

good game to [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION]

turn overs killed me in the end he scored a touchdown to go up by 7
                      ended up gettin the ball back and had a turnover on downs
                      thn he scored on a deep throw at the end to go up by 14

final score [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION] 31-17 [MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION]
                      Last edited by danielnfl36; 08-14-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

NBAGP5....
                        Im just gonna leave this here.

Comment

What you mean DMC?

& good game Daniel that shit was crazy.... I fucking hate Philly idk why I used them 90% of the time I use Carolina just cuz that's my team.

Comment

Working...
                          X