Official Madden 13 gaming thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should start a Madden Tournament thread

Probably wouldnt work though becuase everybody doesn't have the same game system...what system do y'all have?

Comment

Me & Daniel are on PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post

Probably wouldnt work though becuase everybody doesn't have the same game system...what system do y'all have?
        this thread is for people to find other people to talk to about the game/connect to play online and shit like that however i got a xbox 360 i just gotta get it fixed so ye but hell yea make a thread xbox and a thread for ps3 simple as that we should do that im in if you start a ps3 tournament

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post

+

shit bruh we got a ton of people on the forums here could probably even start a online franchise on madden 12/13 im down either way

madden 13's not out till the 27th anyways

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

madden 13 demo out no on ps3!

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
          this thread is for people to find other people to talk to about the game/connect to play online and shit like that however i got a xbox 360 i just gotta get it fixed so ye but hell yea make a thread xbox and a thread for ps3 simple as that we should do that im in if you start a ps3 tournament

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

+

shit bruh we got a ton of people on the forums here could probably even start a online franchise on madden 12/13 im down either way

madden 13's not out till the 27th anyways

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

madden 13 demo out no on ps3!
          Going to download that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            Going to download that right now.
            also go to the new releases thingy on the store get dat youtube app stunna! shits dope using now while madden downloads

Comment

also go to the new releases thingy on the store get dat youtube app stunna! shits dope using now while madden downloads
              Wat youtube app thingy wat duz it do

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBBITCH View Post
                Wat youtube app thingy wat duz it do
                lets you watch youtube in a better program on the ps3 and improves quality a bit

go to the psn store and go to latest/newest releases or just find the youtube app on the store release 8/13/2012

also much smoother when playing vids easier to use faster as well
                Last edited by danielnfl36; 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

lets you watch youtube in a better program on the ps3 and improves quality a bit

go to the psn store and go to latest/newest releases or just find the youtube app on the store release 8/13/2012

also much smoother when playing vids easier to use faster as well
                  Oh thanks cuz i havent been on my ps3 since the blu ray len/laser burned out but ima check it out

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBBITCH View Post
                    Oh thanks cuz i havent been on my ps3 since the blu ray len/laser burned out but ima check it out
                    stunna you can replace that shit

any1 tryin to get a game of madden?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                      Me & Daniel are on PS3.
                      Pimp'n Says: Me 2... PSN: DragEmInDaRiver

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Pimp'n Says: How long will u be on?

Comment

I know but i rarely played anymore b4 it burned out so thts y i havent gotten it fixed and i dnt think i will its just gnna say there.my brother uses it for netflix tho i havent used it for 3-4 months and its been almost 2 months since it messed up

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X