No announcement yet.

fucked up dreams???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sure it wasn't real life? You most likely gave head and butt fucked guys in real life but are just thinking it was a dream because you are most likely in denial. I'm sorry but all these symptoms mean that you are homosexual positive.
    I'm about being single, seeing double, making triple

Comment

• Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
      Are you sure it wasn't real life? You most likely gave head and butt fucked guys in real life but are just thinking it was a dream because you are most likely in denial. I'm sorry but all these symptoms mean that you are homosexual positive.
      omfg no IM SURE. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
        Are you sure it wasn't real life? You most likely gave head and butt fucked guys in real life but are just thinking it was a dream because you are most likely in denial. I'm sorry but all these symptoms mean that you are homosexual positive.
        nigga, that the stupidest shit ya mind ever thought of! u the nigga that gay in REAL life, tested "Homo U B Positive"! GET IT NIGGA or ya mind to lame?

Killin yall nigga's with this lyrical shit, mustard colored MC's rakin in my bacon wit chesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• you still having those dreams about fucking niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

this nigga just came out the closet

sticky thread, lock op, ban @Kaden
            nothin gay about get your dick sucked! you're the ones that's gay for suckin my dick!
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
              you still having those dreams about fucking niggas

NO

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                NO

Comment

Working...
                X