The Illuminati game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
    The dude who orignally made it is killed.
    Which is why shit is really weird man....

I'm starting to beleive that illuminati still does exist.....I saw some other videos and damn, this is getting real creepy to me lol.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

why is it I've never heard a single person offline talk about the Illuminati?
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
        You have no friends? I've heard people talk about it but not take it too seriously. Just a fun subject to talk about when you're blazed.

Comment

You have, you just don't comprehend it because the army brainwashed you to blank out whenever anybody talks about it.

Comment

Those cards are fucking creepy...

Comment

I have, I remember last year when I used to walk to school with my friend, there was a way we used to walk through....and we could see 666 and the cross flipped out in the walls, but we used to laugh about it like "fuck is wrong with kids these days" but now when I think about it I flip out!

Comment

The Illuminati spelled backwards leading to a government website, that shit right there is so real.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  The Illuminati spelled backwards leading to a government website, that shit right there is so real.
                  Freaky shit lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Freaky shit lol...
                    I think the backwards version of I Feel Like Dying scared the shit out of me the most, tbh. It got a lot of hype on this website and i remember some dude posting some story of him saying that he asked Wayne in person about the song and he told him to get the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                    X