Bloods hit me up at 561-860-0052

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yung Dread View Post
    Are you serious bra? You can't be fo real I been caught up on bloods since I was in middle school bra I got ntg homies in my city even when I was up in the delta (mississppsi i've an athens park nigga I asked bra to put me on he said he couldn't do it also ive met an smm & a vhp nigga from cali just the other night I met a nigga from campnella park piru so bra that shit you just posted ain't whoever you think I am so fuck's wit me or hit the cell bra

When I say real right I am speakin on being apart a w/c set not ubn

gay.
    gay.
    gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Dread View Post
      Are you serious bra? You can't be fo real I been caught up on bloods since I was in middle school bra I got ntg homies in my city even when I was up in the delta (mississppsi i've an athens park nigga I asked bra to put me on he said he couldn't do it also ive met an smm & a vhp nigga from cali just the other night I met a nigga from campnella park piru so bra that shit you just posted ain't whoever you think I am so fuck's wit me or hit the cell bra

When I say real right I am speakin on being apart a w/c set not ubn
      bra u was in da delta? Did u known my niggaz Traevion and DeQuan? they was with tha set long ago, the niggaz that put on me first.

Comment

Fuck ya bitch ass nigga

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by jvg View Post
        bra u was in da delta? Did u known my niggaz Traevion and DeQuan? they was with tha set long ago, the niggaz that put on me first.
        Hell yea I was up there I don't know dem niggaz you just named like I said i've met a apb niggga that stay in cleveland,ms I was mostly chillin with VL's up there them MVL/MIVL's & Double I's

Comment

This nigga is so fake
          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

You should help get Torion on with the B gang, not this fake ass yung dread nigga

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              You should help get Torion on with the B gang, not this fake ass yung dread nigga
              Torion a tru blood, fareal my nigga, he might just be a tg but he be chillin with dem damu everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
                This nigga is so fake
                I don't ni set I am trying to get put on I don't do that false claimin set shit I am not no fuckin child so kill that shit

Comment

Torion a tru blood, fareal my nigga, he might just be a tg but he be chillin with dem damu everyday.
                  Tell your mom i love her and i will see her again tonight Aint nothing better then squeezing that ass and blowin my load all up in her ass then pullin out and have her fart it out and lick it up
                  And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Working...
                  X