• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman Absolution

Anyone got this? Thoughts about it?

You ain't a king, you a joker card.

Too many games, not enough time...

Still need to get Black Ops, Assassins Creed 3, Hitman, Dishonored.

But it's awesome, don't need to play it to tell you that can't wait to get it.

Comment

never heard of it??
      post some info on the game or youtube clips

Comment

I rented it earlier today. If you're a fan of the franchise, you'll like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jinglewaffle View Post
          Anyone got this? Thoughts about it?
          I am excited for this!

Comment

It's really dope!
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

This one has good replay value. There are several ways to complete missions, lots of weapons and items available to execute your target. I have not explored the create a contract mode yet but it looks dope as well.

Comment

Im installing it right now, i cant wait! and i just realized it was made by Square Enix Final Fantasy makerss niiice! I still havnt beaten Assassins Creed Brotherhood lol, then i gotta beat Revelatiuons AND THEN AC3.. sigh

Comment

I've never played any of the Hitman-games, but I've always wanted to. Especially because it's a danish game and it got so popular it's weird I've never checked it out - I guess this game must be the time to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post
                    Im installing it right now, i cant wait! and i just realized it was made by Square Enix Final Fantasy makerss niiice! I still havnt beaten Assassins Creed Brotherhood lol, then i gotta beat Revelatiuons AND THEN AC3.. sigh
                    I skipped brotherhood and revaluations ... Are they that important??
                    please tell me because I'm going to get my ac3 from stores 2moro..

REAL NIGGA WASSUP ?!?!

Comment

fuckin great game so far ..
                      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Taz View Post
                        I skipped brotherhood and revaluations ... Are they that important??
                        please tell me because I'm going to get my ac3 from stores 2moro..
                        Some channel on youtube summarized the whole story right up to before AC3 so you should watch that. I just wanna play the games in order, thats jus me.

Comment

Working...
                        X