• Show
Clear All

Damn they taking shots at our mod and admin,

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

its true tho.

They called [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] a lazy fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Lol btw @ them making fun of our admin while this forum has like 67000 members, is recognized by all YM artists + Lil Wayne, while theirs is flopping hard and has like 1600 members.
      and I own OperationGaga we've only been around for a few months, and we are already her second largest forum.. along with being recognized by Lady Gaga herself. So please refrain from saying rude comments about my hard work..

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitute View Post
        it's a demeaning word towards those who are LGBTQ, therefore should never be used in any type of context.

and yes It's something you get used to after running and being in a few communities.
        Usually I would respect what you say but at this point I honestly don't care.

Comment

it's a demeaning word towards those who are LGBTQ, therefore should never be used in any type of context.

and yes It's something you get used to after running and being in a few communities.
          lol what a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
            lol what a faggot.
            hahhahahaa

Comment

and I own OperationGaga we've only been around for a few months, and we are already her second largest forum.. along with being recognized by Lady Gaga herself. So please refrain from saying rude comments about my hard work..

Fuck you and Lady Gaga tbh, Lady Gaga is fucking evil as fuck, she gon burn in hell along with all the heavens that worship her half pussy half dick having ass.

An artist is judged by their fans, since their fans worship their artist, they reflect who they are in a way, and this proves Lady gaga is a fucking weird ass motherfucker.

What type of shit goes on in someones head to make them wanna post niggas licking each other assholes and shitting on faces, and having sex with period blood coming out, who looks shit like that up?

Fuck you. Fuck Lady gaga. Fuck your forum, we dont want shit to do with you.

Comment

IDGAF okay!?? Go back to your shitty gaga forum along with all those shitty faggots their and leave this amazing forum. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

What type of shit goes on in someones head to make them wanna post niggas licking each other assholes and shitting on faces, and having sex with period blood coming out, who looks shit like that up?.
                  Wait they posted that stuff in the forum too? Becuase they had one dude that had been posting shit like that all night in my visitor messages.

Comment

Fuck you and Lady Gaga tbh, Lady Gaga is fucking evil as fuck, she gon burn in hell along with all the heavens that worship her half pussy half dick having ass.

An artist is judged by their fans, since their fans worship their artist, they reflect who they are in a way, and this proves Lady gaga is a fucking weird ass motherfucker.

What type of shit goes on in someones head to make them wanna post niggas licking each other assholes and shitting on faces, and having sex with period blood coming out, who looks shit like that up?

Fuck you. Fuck Lady gaga. Fuck your forum, we dont want shit to do with you.
                    This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                      Wait they posted that stuff in the forum too? Becuase they had one dude that had been posting shit like that all night in my visitor messages.
                      Yeah nigga go to page 260-261 of the beautiful section thread, and

Comment

Yeah nigga go to page 260-261 of the beautiful section thread, and
                        awww fuck no.

2far.

I give them credit though.

a very cohesive attack.

but still.

fuck those fags.

Comment

No one really gives a fuck about Lady Gaga, shes just some bitch with a dick that makes her fans thinks it's alright to be weird.
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X