Operation Gaga making fun of Lil Wayne HQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Gaga making fun of Lil Wayne HQ

So I made an account at OGG to see what they say about us.

some quotes

Cersei LannisterKontikki

i'm dying at the stuff on LWHQ have you seen the new stuff?
    Today, 12:22 PM

These mutha fuckas
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I'm so mad. I feel like we should strike back. Motherfuckers. Their mothers are whores TBHHHH

Comment

These bitches are done for
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

They right about the Admin shit though.

Fuck it i'm doing it back fuck there shit..

Lol they disabled new members/

Comment

I already apologized on behalf of OperationGaga as the site owner and co-admin, stirring the pot between our two user bases will solve nothing.

Comment

Lmao .

Comment

Wow they are so mean D:
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitute View Post
                  I already apologized on behalf of OperationGaga as the site owner and co-admin, stirring the pot between our two user bases will solve nothing.
                  Yes, but while you did that they're still making fun of us. I want their apologie from each member that trolled here.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

If this was real life, those faggots at that gaga forum wouldn't be so tough.

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                    Yes, but while you did that they're still making fun of us. I want their apologie from each member that trolled here.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

If this was real life, those faggots at that gaga forum wouldn't be so tough.

I doubt a group of anonymous people are going to apologize, and using homophobic words only denounces your case. Basically the only thing I can do from my side is warn ( infract ) the users who trolled here... Just let your Moderators and Admins handle the situation, and you'll forget about it in a few days.

- But they probably should be IP banned from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Prostitute View Post
                      I doubt a group of anonymous people are going to apologize, and using homophobic words only denounces your case. Basically the only thing I can do from my side is warn ( infract ) the users who trolled here... Just let your Moderators and Admins handle the situation, and you'll forget about it in a few days.

- But they probably should be IP banned from here.
                      They called themselves faggots so why can't I call them like that? I feel sorry for you that you need to deal with pathetic members on your forum that don't have a life besides online forums.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Lol btw @ them making fun of our admin while this forum has like 67000 members, is recognized by all YM artists + Lil Wayne, while theirs is flopping hard and has like 1600 members.

Comment

Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
                        They called themselves faggots so why can't I call them like that? I feel sorry for you that you need to deal with pathetic members on your forum that don't have a life besides online forums.
                        it's a demeaning word towards those who are LGBTQ, therefore should never be used in any type of context.

and yes It's something you get used to after running and being in a few communities.

Comment

Working...
                        X