No announcement yet.

Gun Activist threatens to kill Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He right but he wasn't talking about killing random people he is talking about the people who want to take the guns.

Comment

i want a gun

Comment

Yeah America messed up with guns laws because it's too wide spread for you to ever make it illegal. You're just going to be plaugued with awful school shootings, gun killings and everyone having guns because everyone else has them too so they want to protect themselves agaisn't guns.

Kinda disappointing..glad the UK banned guns. I wouldn't feel safe knowing every other person has a the ability to so easily take a life in a moment of anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Yeah America messed up with guns laws because it's too wide spread for you to ever make it illegal. You're just going to be plaugued with awful school shootings, gun killings and everyone having guns because everyone else has them too so they want to protect themselves agaisn't guns.

Kinda disappointing..glad the UK banned guns. I wouldn't feel safe knowing every other person has a the ability to so easily take a life in a moment of anger.
          Lucky you
          "When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaBoyTool View Post
            Lucky you

Comment

Working...
            X